Tresa entered the school, she spotted Stanley's thin finger from across the hall, and he was paler than the other students so you could easily spot him.

"Stanley! Hey!" She ran over to the male.

He turned towards her and waved "hey Tresa, where's your friend Ched?" Stanley still had some scars and bruises left on him from when he had gotten beaten up. Tresa smiled "I ride to school on my Vespa though I usually drive her to school on it, today she said she'd be a bit late so she's taking the bus"

Stanley nodded "alright," his smile slowly faltered. His eyes landed on something or someone behind Tresa. Tresa caught on, she turned around and saw two guys grinning in Stanley's direction. Tresa turned back around "those are the people who..?" She asked, Stanley nodded. Perfect, Tresa smiled and nodded "alright, good to know. I'll tell Ched, cya Stan." She waved at him as she ran to her first class.

It was in the middle of a lesson on Thomas Jefferson that Ched entered the classroom, clearly out of breath. The teachers of course scolded her before finally letting her sit in her seat. Tresa gave Ched a pat on the back while the other just mumbled things about putting the teacher on the kill list.

The two walked out of class when the teachers dismissed them. The two stopped when approached by a certain art club member.

"Hi! Tresa and Ched, right? I'm Purl, the student you had luckily saved but almost gotten in trouble last Saturday and the Saturday before." Purl said, talking very quickly.

"Hello! It's nice to finally formally meet you!" Ched grabbed her hand and shook it quickly. Tresa quickly pulled their hands a apart "we're sorry for almost getting you in trouble, we'll no longer be using the classroom for our out of school studies so you don't have to worry any longer" Tresa said.

"That's great to know, I'd like to repay you for proving my innocence with your weird studying stuff. You two know the person named Stanley from the gardening club, right?"

"Right"

"Great! Well, we'd love to help you out with some things like clubs so if you ever need anything, you have us both to help out" Purl said happily, she had a few extra doses of caffeine this morning. Ched spoke up "that's wonderful! That could really help us! Thank you for the offer of assistance!" She smiled.

"Hey! You three, get to class!" A teacher said from far.

"Yes ma'am!" Purl quickly turned on her heel and started speed walking to class, she turned and waved to Tresa and Ched. They waved back. Lady Luck was truly on their side today.

How was that? I just wanted to add some things on the side. I'll probably be introducing the last character thats needs to be introduced either next chapter or the chapter after that.