"Would you hate me if I like blood and killing? At least the looks and thought of it"

Tresa looked at Ched a bit dumbfounded while Ched nervously smiled while messing with the hem of her shirt. After about a minute, Tresa finally snapped out of it and quickly straightened her posture "w-what was the question again?" Tresa laughed nervously. Ched giggled a bit "I asked if you would hate me if I had a liking to blood and killing?" "No way! You're like me!" Tresa shouted but quickly shut herself up. Ched's chocolate eyes seemed like they started to sparkle in the light of the hallway they were in "really?! That's such a relief, I thought I was the only one!"

And on from there, they hung out...a lot. You'd seem them do mostly everything together. Tresa even forgot about her other "friends" Chloe, Alexa and Ion till they walked up to her and Ched during their lunch.

"Hey Tresa" Chloe said, her pale blonde hair was blinding Alexa and Ion who were behind her.

"Hey Chloe! Sorry for ditching all of the movie nights and mall afternoons, I've been busy with my new friend. By the way, this is my new friend Ched." Tresa smiled happily while Ched waved a bit awkwardly. Ched knew there wasn't anything good about Tresa's little friend group but she chose to keep her mouth shut.

"Oh, it's fine. I hope you're happy with this little friend of yours"

"I am!" Tresa said happily

"I didn't finish!" Chloe shouted but quickly composed herself. Tresa flinched a bit but Ched was majorly pissed "hey! Don't talk to my friend like that! We don't need your negativity!" Ched yelled, grabbing Tresa by the arm and dragging her away. Once they were away from the toxic group, Ched let go of Tresa's arm "I'm sorry Tresa...I didn't mean to do that- wha" Ched was interrupted by Tresa hugging her, it caught her by surprise.

"Thank you...no ones ever done that for me" Tresa mumbled as she pulled away from the hug. Ched smiled sweetly "it's my pleasure Tresa, but...I have an idea of what we should do with them" Ched said the last part a bit quietly but loud enough for Tresa to understand "what do you mean by that? Like...kill them?" Tresa asked a bit nervously "well of course! We both love killing and I bet both of us are really good at it so why not team up to take out the bad people in this wicked school" Ched said happily. "I guess I understand what you mean...."

I'm sorry for it being short like the last, I wanna add a lot of chapter but I upload pretty slow so that sucks. The next three chapters will probably have killing in them and will have the three other characters mentioned in the epilogue so get ready for that.