Tresa wipes some blood from her cheek onto the back of her hand. The cut on her cheek gushing a bit of blood from a student who had cut her with some scissors when they spotted her with a blood stained pole and knife . She ended up stabbing the student in the face and blood splattered all over her, the sight would make anyone else sick to their stomach. She gauged out the eyeballs of the students and crushed those with the pole. Brutal.

Meanwhile with Ched, she was just busting peoples heads and kneecaps with a wrench that she found in the Janitors closet where she slammed a students head into the wall and sliced their body in half. She skipped over to the canteen/cafeteria where two teachers and a few students were hiding. Ched blocked off the only door that people who exit through and started slaughtering all of the people she caught. She carved smiley faces into everyone's skin in different places. She exited the cafeteria, left it with dead bodies all over the floor and blood all over the tables, walls, and floors.

Tresa walked into the sophomore chemistry room where Chloe and her two little friends were hidden. "Chloe~ come out come out wherever you are~" she heard something fall to the ground and quickly looked over to see Alexa and Zion trying to run. "You two aren't Chloe, but it'll have to do" she ran at them and cut both of their heads off clean. "You two were always annoying" she grabbed their heads and put them onto one of the tables.

"Now for Chloe"

Tresa searched the room, after searching everywhere, all that was left was the supplies cabinet. She slowly opened the door and was immediately ambushed by a glasses vile that hit her straight in the face. "Ow! You motherfucker!" She growled at Chloe and stabbed her straight in the neck. Chloe fell to the ground, holding her neck as blood spluttered out all over the supplies and cabinet. Tessa rolled her over and started stabbing her in the back.

"How's it feel to get stabbed in the back? Huh?! Not so funny now is it?!"

They were finally done with the slaughtering and confirmed that's everyone was dead(including the staff, they killed them in the middle of the game by turning them all into a kabob). The two met up in the gymnasium "well that was exhilarating! We need to do that more often!" Ched bounced up and down. Tresa sighed,

"What are we gonna tell Stanley when he tries to come to school tomorrow? We can't convince him to just stay at home everyday without him getting suspicious."

Ched had a surprised pikachu face "I...didn't think of that, maybe we should just tell him the truth?"

Tresa nodded " I guess that's a good idea....we can go ahead and tell him now"

"How?" Ched asked

"Search through the school computers in the front desk." Tresa said

Ched nodded "let's gooo!" "Ched! We have to clean ourselves up before anything" Tresa motioned towards the blood that was all over them. "Right!"

The two cleaned up and changed into an extra pair of clothes in the locker room. Both girls walked out of the school, Ched holding a gasoline can and just spreading it everywhere "the smell of gasoline is...amazing" Ched said as she adjusted her glasses that she had cleaned the blood off of.

(I never mentioned her glasses because she doesn't always need them. Just like Tresa but Tresa got surgery for that).

Ched threw the gasoline can into the school and stood a few feet's away from the building. Tresa stood next to her "good riddance you hell hole." She threw the match. And the fire started slowly spreading everywhere on/in the building. Ched's eyes sparkled "prettyyyy." They both ran far from the school, they weren't about to wait for the fire fighters to come or the police to show up.
They ran to Stanley's house which was a few miles  from the school so of course they took some breaks from running. Ched looked through the window to Stanley's living room and saw Stanley watching tv with Purl and Kymora "perfect, now let's gooo." She skipped over to the front door, Tresa following behind her. Ched knocked on the door.

People whispering and shuffling could be heard from inside the house, Stanley answered the door.

"Oh, hey Ched, hey Tresa" he greeted the two "come on in" he said as he moved out of the way.

"Thanks Stanley" Tresa walked into the house with Ched following behind.

Stanley closed the door behind them and went back to the living room where Kymi and Purl were sitting "where are my manners, Tresa, Ched, this is Kymi and Purl. I'm pretty sure you've met them both before. Kymi, Purl, this is Tresa" he motioned his head towards Tresa "and Ched" and did the same with Ched.

"Hey" Kymi said "hello again!" Purl piped up.

Ched smiled "hi! Purl, it's so nice to see you again!" She ran over to Purl and sat in front of her, the two started chatting.

Tresa smiled, but frowned a bit when she realized that she still had to tell Stanley the truth. "Hey Stan, I need to talk to you-" she was interrupted by the new reporter talking on the tv.

"The nice quiet school called Rydell had burnt down just today, fire fighters say that the fire was no accident meaning that someone wanted the school to burn to the ground. The police inspected what was left of the school after the fire and found many disturbing things, students, staff, and teachers all slaughtered. The person who had done this knew what they were doing, if you have any information about this that could help us bring the criminal who did this to Justice please call the number on the screen or go to the address of the police station on your screen. Back to you Karen"

Stanley's eyes widened "holy hickory..."

Kymi and Purl just stared at the television in shock.

Tresa and Ched both pulled out knives from their bags "do not scream. Just sit against that wall"

Stanley put his hands up quickly "alright, alright. We're doing it" he backed up against the wall farthest from the windows and front door, Kymi and Purl did the same.

"Good, you all listen" Tresa walked up to them "well...no point in keeping any of you alive" she put the knife to Stanley's throat and sliced.

"Helloooo, earth to Tresa" Stanley waved a hand in front of her face "what?"