10(the end)

"Helloooo, earth to Tresa" Stanley waved a hand in front of her face "what?"

Stanley laughed a bit "I said hey, what are y'all doing hear?" He asked

Tresa realized that it was just a dream "can we talk? In private" she asked. Stanley nodded his head "sure" he let Ched walk into the house and closed the door.

"What's up?"

"How do I put this without making you run....well uh...Ched and I....we uh....we sorta killed...a lot of people. See at first it was just going to be rotten people but then it like turned into a whole slaughter game and so we killed everyone in the school and burned the school down and now I'm here talking to you and hoping that you won't run and call the police or like scream....and yea" Tresa was extremely nervous, even if she didn't show it.

Stanley smiled "no worries, I already knew"

Tresa's eyes widened "but....how?"

"It was obvious, the people who have tortured me every year since the first year of middle school suddenly disappear? But that's not when I figured it out, it was you two killed that couple."

~Flashback~
Stanley tied some wood together with a string, he picked the wood up and balanced it on his should. As he turned the corner, he saw Purl open the door to the classroom then quickly close it. She ran off down the hall and that's when Stanley quietly walked over to the classroom and looked through the window to see Tresa and Ched climb through the window with some things from the gardening club and that's when he saw Ched stab the guy. Stanley's eyes sparkled as he watched, he heard Purl's voice from down the hall, talking to Principal Hex and Ms.An. He quickly ran back around the corner and peaked over to see Tresa talking to the three who were outside the class.

~end of flashback~

Stanley smiled, Tresa looked dumbfounded. "So yea, don't be so surprised. And don't worry, I would never tell anyone. Kymi doesn't know and she's one of my best friends, Purl knows but she figured out by herself and she's fine with it."

Tresa was still a bit shocked "that's good to know....I'm still slightly shocked though. But....is there a reason you would tell the police about two people just murdering random people?"

Stanley put his hand on Tresa's shoulder and smiled "If I were you, I wouldn't really question if. But if I had to answer, I guess it's because nothing interesting ever happens in my life and no one is ever messed with the people you two messed with. You have been in at least three or two of my classes every year of school and yet once Ched moves here, we start talking? I say a win win, now let's go inside and just watch a movie." Tresa nodded "alright." The two walked in and sat in the living room.
Kymi sitting on the right side of the couch, Ched sitting on the floor with Purl, Tresa sitting in the middle cushion of the couch and Stanley on the left side.

And yea, that's all. Tresa and Ched never got found out. Though since the school they all went to was the only school with their grade in their town, they had to move. Tresa's parents chose to move to London, Ched's parents had moved to South Carolina, Kymi's parents chose Wisconsin, Purl's parents chose California, and Stanley's parents chose New Jersey. They may have been far away but they kept in touch through phone and when they all finally graduated as seniors and graduated from their colleges/universities, they came together once again and the small friend group was back together.

Truth is, I had no idea how I was gonna end this story and I say this was not the ending I was really looking for and I wanted to do a twist but I wasn't sure what twist. So that's the end of this story....it's really the end. I hope you enjoyed reading it...yes, it was a pretty short story but this is really all I've got.  Cya sweet peas in another time. Blep