7(gore)

It was time, Tresa and Ched were going to kill Chloe, Alexa, and Ion. Why had they chosen today? Well...they already killed four people and no one has figured out it was them, there was only search parties, and no one was suspicious....oh so they thought.

Ched skipped into school and continued skipping over to her locker, she opened the metal door and put some of her stuff into it. She closed the door only to see a girl standing there, the girl had red Cherry hair and white eyes like the blind characters in cartoons. "Hello, is there something you need?" Ched asked, a bit nervous because no ones ever really approached her.

"So is it just a coincidence that right when you come here, people start going missing?" The red head asked.

"It is, maybe someone had gotten tired of the people who make living on this earth miserable and it just so happened that they got tired once I got here. Now if you will excuse me, I've got a friend to meet and a class to attend" Ched smiled and walked to Tresa.

"Tresa, Tresa, Tresa" Ched started panicking

"What, what, what?" Tresa replied, putting her phone into her back pocket

"Someone's getting suspicious, we need to kill them" Ched puffed her cheeks.

"Who?" Tresa asked "the one with the red hair and white eyes" Ched answered. "Oh, Cherry FernWood. That won't be an easy kill considering that she hangs out with her friends almost every second of the day,"Tresa and Ched began walking to class. Tresa spoke again "we'll talk about this during lunch, I don't want anyone over hearing" she whispered.

It was finally lunch time, Tresa and Ched walked into the empty gardening house and just sat down in the back of the place where all of the orchids were. "How will we kill her? If she figures out that it's actually us then she will definitely tell the police" Ched said and started munching on her sandwich. "Easy..." Tresa told Ched the plan.

As soon as school ended, Ched ran over to Cherry and her friends "heyyy! I've got some stuff I need help with at my house and I was wondering if I could your guys' help" she smiled.

The light brunette named Berry spoke up "depends on what it is you need help with." The other two agreed.

"I've got a new camera to film a whole fashion video. I heard that you know everything about cameras Berry, you know everything about like scripts and stuff Sinzie, and You know a lot about fashion Cherry." She smiled, not sounding creepy at all. The three friends discussed it for a minute or two, Cherry spoke up "we'll help" "great!"
The three walked to Ched's house. Cherry kept her eye on Ched "so where's your friend Tresa?" She asked. "She's already at my place setting up," Cherry nodded slightly "we're here!" Ched unlocked the door and let Sinzie, Berry, and Cherry into the house. "The set up is going to be right here in the basement" "that's suspicious, you gonna kill us or something?" Sinzie quickly elbowed Cherry's arm "don't mind her, she was reading some murder books last night." Ched smiled "you have good taste in books" she led them down to the basement "Wheres the light-" Sinzie was interrupted by a bang then another and finally Sinzie. Tresa has knocked her out.

Cherry finally woke up but tied to a chair "hey! Where....help! Help-!?" Ched quickly put tape over Cherry's mouth. "Just shut up already" Ched poked Cherry's forehead "your hair is really pretty, so are your eyes. Your not blind so how are your eyes white?" Cherry stayed quiet. "So quiet now? That's too bad" Ched grabbed her knife from her back pocket "what if we just..." Ched softly grabbed a strand of hair and cut it "there we go- are you laughing or crying?" Ched asked. Cherry looked up, crying and laughing "so I was right, what're you gonna do now? Kill me? Go ahead, you frikin psycho." Ched grinned "we aren't killing you just yet, we're gonna make you suffer first." Tresa walked out from the darkness and pulled two chairs into the light, two chairs that had Sinzie and Berry tied up. Cherry's eyes widened "n-no! Don't! I promise I won't tell anyone about anything, just let us go!"

Ched laughed "look who's panicking now! Not so smug?" Tresa quickly piped in "your friends here are drugged but they'll be waking up soon." She grinned "come on Ched, let's go up" the two girls walked upstairs and closed the basement door.

Cherry stared at her two friends, she didn't expect for any of this to happen. Her white eyes started to tear up, this could've been avoided if she hadn't approached Ched.
The red head was interrupted by sudden movement, she looked over at her friends. Sinzie was waking up and so was Berry "guys! Guys!" She yelled to her friends. Sinzie's eyes widened "Cherry? What happened? Why am I tied up?" She kept asking questions "the two girls I told you about, I told you they were dangerous! You didn't listen to me!" Berry spoke up "now is not the time Cherry! We have to figure out how to get out of here-" The basement door opened, Tresa and Ched walked down. Ched piped in "yayyy! Your awakeeee, kill time kill time" she did a little happy dance. Tresa laughed and walked over to Sinzie "I wonder how I would look with glasses, you mind?" Tresa grabbed Sinzie's glasses and put them on "damn! You're blind" she took them off and put them back onto Sinzie.

"Rude" Sinzie mumbled

"Let's play a game to lighten the mood!" Tresa tapped her chin lightly "let's play hang man! I'll think of a word and for every letter you get wrong, your friends will both suffer some pain" Tresa grabbed a knife from the small table in the basement and walked over to Berry "let's just..." She pulled up Berry's sleeve and put the knife to his bicep.

"Go ahead and start guessing" Tresa smiled

Cherry's eyes widened "....A?"

"Nope!" Tresa cut into Berry's skin, blood started spluttering out. Berry screamed in pain "look at the red blooood~" Ched smiled. Tresa looked over at Cherry "next one"

"K" Cherry was praying to some god up there to save them

"Yep!" Tresa clapped "good job!"

After many guesses, Berry ended up with two cuts going down his arms. Blood was dripping onto the floor and Berry was shaking in pain. Tresa smiled psychotically "next one~ but I'll let Ched take this one" she handed Ched the knife and stepped back "go!"

Cherry had tear stained cheeks already, she for some reason felt exhausted. After she guessed a lot, Box had the same blood gushing cuts as Berry. Cherry cried some more "you wanna know the answer for this one or do you wanna guess? You guess right and We'll spare you and your friends, you don't and I guess it's pretty obvious" Ched said as she laughed a bit. Cherry looked at the ground "I-I don't know"

Ched pouted "not even gonna try? Well...alright then." Cherry could hear metal hit a table and a gun, no...two guns being loaded. Then, bang bang. Cherry looked up, her white eyes widened when she saw both of her friends with holes in their heads. Their blood was splattered all over her, the sight excited Ched. "How's it feel to have your friends' blood all over you? Nice right? Right?! Guess! What's the answer Cherry!?" Ched started getting a bit too excited.

Cherry cried some more and finally choked out some words "I-I don't know!"

Ched's smiled faltered "Ugh, fine. Boring, the answer was....The love of a kill." she pointed the gun at Cherry's head and pulled the trigger, the blood splattered all over the wall behind her.

"That's felt nice...we have no one suspicious of us any more" Ched put the gun down onto the table in the corner of the basement.

"Hey Ched...what if we just kill everyone in that terrible school..."