4(a tad bit of gore)

(We're tryin from a different characters third person)
Purl walked down the stone steps of the school and caught up with her friends, she had recently came from her art club. Though she was stopped by a teacher calling her name "huh? You guys go on ahead, don't wait up." Purl quickly said to her friends and ran over to Ms.An who had been assigned as a supervisor of the art club.

"I hope you're doing well today Purl. We've been having some trouble with a few things in the club, apparently a student had heard some disturbing noises from the club room just last Saturday, the exact day you were helping prepare for the school festival. I'm not saying that it had been you with another student but it's a possibility-"

"Miss An, I assure you that-" She was interrupted by the the supervisor

"Purl. Listen, none of the teachers are sure if it is you or some other students. Tomorrow is Saturday, another day that we will be meeting up to work on the festival. I'm hoping that you are innocent so please try and find the people who have made the teachers frame you. If you can, then you're let off the hook."

"Yes ma'am..." Purl sighed as she turned on her heel and walked off.

The next day, Purl walked to the school; prepared for her exposing. She wasn't going to let some students ruin her reputation that she cared so dearly about. Her grey eyes scanned the front of the school, stopping on two people who had been walking on the path to school. It was the new student and her new friend....Purl couldn't remember their names, it was on the tip of her tongue but she couldn't remember.
She walked into the school and walked down the hall that had most of the classes.
Disturbing noises could be heard from down the hall "yes!" She quickly walked to the class that the noise was coming from, she opened the door slightly but quickly closed it when she saw the scene. Two students were doing the do on the teachers desk, it was honestly shocking to her. She ran down the hall, towards the back of the school where everyone was preparing for the festival.

(Off to Tresa and Ched!)
Ched jumped up and down excitedly "c'mon Tresaaaa! We already have the tools from the gardening clubs shack that Stanley allowed us to go in and we have a plan, let's kill them already!"
Tresa sighed "Ched, we aren't just going to go in like nothing. We have to make sure that no one suspects anything, this is just a test kill" she said as she handed Ched some bush clippers "mmmm, fine." Ched pouted.
The two slowly walked up to the window to the classroom, they looked through the window to see the two students doing the do. Ched giggled a bit "watching them bleed out would be so entertaining" she said as she continued looking through the window. "It surely would be" Tresa grinned. The two ducked down quickly when they saw the classroom door open, they waited a few seconds before popping their heads back up "that was close, let's go" Tres slowly and quietly opened the window as her and Ched slipped into the classroom. The two students who were doing the do quickly look over at the two girls, fear and shock was written all over their faces. "Hello~" Ched grinned as she quickly ran over to the two and knocked them out. Tresa grabbed them and quickly put some tape over their mouth, she let Ched stab the dude who was on top.

The smell of the semen being covered by the smell of iron. His new stab wound on his right bicep was bleeding badly, red thick liquid was starting to gush out as it dripped to the clean white tile on the floor and all over the desk and girl that was under him. The sight of his skin ripped apart sent a spark through Ched's body, she had finally gotten to stab someone. She continued stabbing him all over, the bush clippers clean silver metal being stained with the redness from his blood. Tresa quickly stopped Ched as she heard footsteps coming closer and closer. "Drag the bodies to the far corner of the room, quickly" She whispered as she walked up to the door and opened it. Ms.An, principal Hex, and Purl stopped "hello! Is there something you need fellow schoolmates?" Tresa said, smiling like there wasn't a dead body and unconscious female in the same room as her. "Hello Miss Tresa Sate, two students have heard disturbing noises from this room and the whole staff have been dying to know what that noise is" Principal Hex said while stroking his white beard.

"Sorry about that Principal Hex. Every Saturday, we come to this class to learn about sexual interaction for some sex ed. Ched's mom teaches it and we help her out with some things, we've recently gotten one of those projector things." Tresa was really good at lying....it was scary.

"Oh alright, just please next time do your studying else where. G'day now." Principal Hex walked off with Ms.An by his side. Purl smiled "I'm innocent! Yes! Thank you Tresa, have a good study" she quickly said before running off. Tresa waved and smiled as Purl ran off down the hallway.