"What if we just kill everyone in that terrible school?" Tresa asked

Ched just stood there facing the wall, not saying anything. It was almost as if time had stopped and the only noise in that damp and dimly lit basement was the water flowing through the pipes. "I was only joking of course-" Tresa stopped talking when she noticed Ched shaking "Ched? You okay?" She asked, putting a hand on Ched's shoulder, Ched turned around quickly "let's do it!"

So it was official, they were going to be killing a whole school, you may be wondering how...well it's actually pretty simple.

"We should play a game, a game " Tresa said to principal Hex.

250 students, staff and teachers to kill. Seems hard but it's gonna be easy for Tresa and Ched.

"Is that an idea to lighten the mood of the school since we have lost many students?" Principal Hex said as he handed a teacher some paper work. "Exactly! I think it would be really fun if the whole school participates, even the staff." Tresa stated. Principal Hex raised an eyebrow "now the whole school and the staff? Im not sure about the staff, we have to have people at the front desk to make sure no unwelcomed guests comes in and puts everyone's lives at risk," He stood from his desk. "But I'll allow the game, we'll be doing it when the Sophomores exit their second to last class."

Tresa jumped up in excitement "great! Just some extra information on this paper." She set a paper on the desk. "Thank you, bye Principal Hex." She waltz out of the office.

Principal Hex picked up the paper -

☀︎︎Rules☀︎︎:
-All students/teachers/staff must hide
-If staff is not allowed to play then staff must stay in the office
-Everyone has to be in the game
-no phones, radios or anything that could contact anyone. It could disturb a game and could be counted as cheating or revealing your hiding spot

Seekers:
♫Tresa Adams
❤︎Cheddar(Ched) Baker

ꨄLast one found will be the winner and get a prizeꨄ

After going through many classes, it was finally time.  Tresa and Ched walked out of history class but stopped when the speakers started blasting, it was Principal Hex reading off the note. Ched smiled and bounced up and down excitedly.

When the announcements went off, Tresa and Ched ran to the front office so that everyone could hide but the no one knew that the two were in the camera room; they weren't cheating, they were disconnecting the cameras so there would be no evidence. Tresa looked at the time on her phone and figured that everyone was hidden, the two grabbed weapons from their bag. Tresa with a knife and Ched with a....Spatula? Nope, she had an authentic Japanese sword. Tresa looked at Ched a bit confused "I got it from my dad who visited Japan a few years ago." Tresa nodded slowly "let's just go." They left the room and the school turned into a playing house for two specific psycho teenagers as some would call it.

Sorry that it was short sweet peas, I wanted to make the whole killing thing in another chapter. Will I make every kill specific? Heckkk no, I cannot write 250 kills; I'll specify some of the kills but not all. I don't think I have enough brain cells for that and gore still isn't a thing I'm a fan of because I end up almost getting sick. I'm very sorry if you were hoping for detailed kills.