3(yo, lets get a bit of gore)

Ched and Tresa discussed some things before making up their mind. They chose to kill the ones who make life miserable but they had to figure out how...they'd start off with irrelevant people and then their final kill will be the three people that made Tresa's life miserable. Chloe, Alexa, and Ion.

Chloe always took the spotlight and loved to insult Tresa about her likings to certain things. Alexa and and Ion only laughed and agreed with Chloe but Tresa just chose to take it as a small joke instead of just stabbing them all with a pencil but hey, that all changes now.

Tresa walked onto the school grounds and automatically spotted three figures on the side of the school, it looked like a fight but no students noticed and nor did any teachers notice. Tresa slowly walked over to the side of the building but stopped when she heard Ched holler her name. She turned around and quickly put her finger to her lips as in a sign for Ched to be quiet. Ched looked at her confused "I'm coming over there!" She shouted as she ran over to Tresa. Tresa quickly looked back to the side of the building, one figure was there now and it was on the ground. She grabbed Ched by the arm and ran over to the person laying on the floor, the person had purple and blue bruises on their freckled arms so obviously the bruises have been there long enough to form and bring color. They had a bloody nose, and cuts that seemed to be caused by the blood stained shard of glass next to them, red thick liquid spilling onto the grass they were unconscious on, their curly brown hair had bloody grass in the curls. They were barely breathing, not moving at all.

Ched panicked "are they dead!?" She screeched.
(She's only shocked because anyone can turn the corner and they can accuse both girls of manslaughter to a student)Tresa shook her head and kneeled down "no, only unconscious. They were beaten up by the people who had ran." She sat the person up, her eyes widened slightly "this is the co president of the gardening club, I've seen them in two of my classes. You sit here while I go get the nurse." Tresa set the co president down and ran into the school.
Ched looked at the co president, she grabbed a stick and poked the person in the arm "This school really is cruel, but hey....it'll all be gone soon. Once all of the terrible people are gone, everything will be fine" she giggled to herself.

After getting the nurse, they took the co president to the infirmary and got her all cleaned up.
Ched and Tresa waited by the bed. They stayed so that the co president could help them find the people who hurt em', the first people on their black list. (The nurses informed their teachers that they may be absent because they are helping a student recover)

The co president woke up fifteen minutes later, dazed and confused. Ched was the first to speak "you're up! We have so many- hey!" Ched was interrupted by Tresa softly kicking her foot "they just woke up, calm down. How are you feeling....what's your name?" Tresa asked

"My names Stanley....what am I doing here?" He asked

"Stanley, I'm Tresa and this is my friend Ched. You were getting beaten up by two students, do you remember what those two students look like?"

Stanley looked at the two a bit confused "not exactly but maybe if I spot them in a class or in the halls, I can recognize them....why exactly do you two need to know?" Stanley narrowed his eyes at the two. Chef smiled "oh! So we can- heyyyy!" Tresa interrupted Ched by kicking her foot again "So we can maybe report them to the principal."

They discussed the situation and Stanley was soon let out of the infirmary. "So yea! If you recognize them, just tell us and we'll snatch them right up and bring them to justice!" Ched said happily, though....she knew she was lying about it but being someone who is very much in love with killing, she has to be great at lying. Tresa smiled "Yep, I don't share any classes with you other than Algebra and Chemistry so let's hope the students are in one of those classes. It was nice talking with you Stanley but it's time for us two to go, bye!" Tresa grabbed Ched by the arm and ran down the hall. Stanley was suspicious of the two, but chose not to dig into the dirt that the two were in on. It would do no good for him.

Chef and Tresa talked it out. They agreed that they would keep a close eye on Stanley and they figured out how they would get the weapons to get rid of the ones on their black list. Stanley is a part of the gardening club, right? They have tools that could cause a person a lot of damage, right?
Right....and right.

Yes yes, let's go let's go let's go. What if I just put the real killing all in one chapter of the people who aren't Chloe, Alexa and Ion and make all the protagonists lil buddies just help out a tad bit with getting beaten up by rotten people who go to school in these Dear ol "kind" and "sweet" walls.