Happy thanksgiving!

Ched skipped down the hallway of the house with a knife in her hand, she was dressed in formal wear for the thanksgiving dinner. She skipped into the kitchen to see Stanley cooking some mashed potatoes.

"Fooood!" She cheered and sat on the counter.

"I just cleaned the counters, off off." Stanley put the spatula down and shooed Ched off of the counter, Ched only giggled before jumping off the counter.

"I have the jam!" Purl hollered as she walked into the house, Kymi walked in behind her "And I've got the wine and soda!" She said, both Purl and Kymi walked into the kitchen and set the items on the counter. Stanley thanked them as he continued with the potatoes, Ched greeted the two with a hug. "Ched, may you set the table?" Stanley asked, mixing the mashed potatoes. Ched nodded her head and walked into the dining room, beginning to set the table.

After making all of the food, Stanley put an equal amount of servings of each food on each plate. Kymi put out the bottle of wine and a variety of sodas on the counter, Purl and Ched searched for some music to play on the teli.

Tresa entered the house with a cheesecake "hey guys! I have the pie!" She smiled, everyone hurried over and gave Tresa a hug. "Oh yea, I also have a body in my car, some b*tch tried taking my parking spot." Tresa smiled.
They all laughed awkwardly, Stanley smiled. "That's fine, totally fine. We'll just...get rid of it later, after we eat."

Purl clapped her hands together "great! Let's eat now!"

They all sat down at the table and began eating, not realizing the body Ched had under the table. They laughed and talked for the rest of the night, just regular friends having a regular thanksgiving dinner.

Happy thanksgiving everyone!