Chapter 3

I get up out of bed and put on my clothes put my hair in its classic hairstyle and on my new ninja gear and giggle with excitement when I look  in the mirror wearing the shuriken holster and a pouch. As of today your a genin and this is where my adventure truly starts.

You and Shikamaru walk out of the house. I turn towards Shika and start talking to him. "Hey Shika do you wanna race to see who gets to the academy first?" I ask happily. "Why would i do that its such a drag?" Shikamaru asks. "Hmm how about the winner has to buy the other lunch one day?" I offer. "Hmm fine but you also owe me a Shogi match." He states.
"Deal race ya!" I yell out as i start jumling on roofs racing toward the academy.

As you make it to the academy you go inside and sit down next to Hinata. You look around and realize you beat Shikamaru! You turn to your right and start talking to Hinata and after a couple of mintues Shikamaru walks in with Choji. "Hey Shika looks like you owe me Lunch one day!" I giggle and do a piece sign at him happily.

"This is suck a drag, whatever Sky you can pick the day." Shikamaru waves his hands uninterestedly at me and sits down with Choji.

Seconds after you sit down, Sasuke walks in you wave at him as he sits down. "Good morning Sasuke," you say politely before turning back to talk to Hinata.

"Good morning." Sasuke says back.

More and more students are coming inside and socializing. I take out a peice of paper and start Sketching a fox. You always loved to draw even as a kid. Naruto walks up and smiles at you and sits down next to Sasuke.

"Hey Naruto what are you doing here? The class isnt for drop outs like you." Shikamaru said

"Oh yeah, Shikamaru then whats this? Its my handband." Naruto says proudly pointing to it.

"See told you he would be a genin like us Shika! You owe me some green tea Dango!" I state happily.

"Man this is a drag, fine Sky after we meet our teams and are done for the day I'll take you out." Shikamaru says waving his hand at me.

"GOAL!"

The door slams open and everyone looks up at see's Sakura and Ino shoving each other trying to get inside. You shake your head and look around you notice Naruto blushing while lolkkng at Sakura.

"Hey Sakura-"

"Out of the way Naruto!" She yells pushing him

"G-good morning Sasuke. Do you mind if i sit nedt to you?" She asks while blushing.

"Hey I was about to sit next to Sasuke!" Ino yells.

"To bad I got here first!" Sakura yells back.

Whats so special about Sasuke? Its always Sasuke this and Sasuke that. I want Sakura to sit next to me! Naruto climbs on the table and starts glaring daggers at Him and Sasuke glares back.

"Naruto stop glaring at Saduke and sit down!" Sakura yells.

The boy infront of Sasuke leans back and accidentally hits Naruto pushing him forward into Sasuke and they Kissed! I start laughing ad Sasuke and Naruto are spiting and cleaning their mouth like they drank poison. Naruto is rolling around on the ground as well. As Naruto gets up he gets a sudden chill. He turns around and notices all the girls but meand Hinata are glaring at him and starting beating him yelling about taking Sasukes first kiss and how it should of been them. I roll my eyes and keep talking to Hinata. Iruka walks in the rokm and tells everyone to quiet down. Naruto gets up and sits between Sasuke and Sakura.

"Now for team seven since there is a uneven amount of students who graduated this year it will be a 4 man squad instead of three." Iruka says. "Naruto Uzumaki, Sakura Haruno."
Naruto outs his marms up in joy, while Sakura faceplants ok the desk groaning.

"Sasuke Uchiha."
Now Sakura is the one with her arms in the air and Naruto faceplants on the desk. Sakura makes a face at Ino rubbing it in. I giggle at their antics.

"And Sky Nara." Iruka finishes.

Naruto once again has his arms in the air cheering. I look at the three and Smile happily at them with a blush. Hinata is on team 8 with Kiba and Shino Aburame. I look at Shino annd he notices and looks back at me and nods in greeting. I blush and look away and congratulate Hinata.

Iruka has now finished assiging the teams Naruto stands up and rasies his hand.

"Why does a awesome ninja like me get stuck with a loser like Sasuke?" Naruto asks Iruka Sensei.

"Because Naruto, we need a banlanced team with the weak and the strong. You have the lowest grades and Sky has the Highest." Iruka states.

Your head jerks up and your eyes widen when you hear that. All the students mumble that Sasuke got showed up by the new girl, while Shikamaru statee that its obvious that I would have the highest because im his sister. You lookat Sasuke and notice him glaring angrily at you. You look down nervously and play with my hands.

"After lunch, you'll meet your new sensei's. I wish you all good luck." Iruka says before poofing from the room.

"Sasuke, we should eat together since were gonna be teammates together." Sakura flirts

"Hn" Sasuke said walking away.

"Hey Sakura I'll eat with you." Naruto says running up to her.

"Go away, your so annoying Naruto!" Sakura states.

Naruto looks depressed for a second before he smirks and starts rubbing his hands together and he leaves the room.

Hinata walks up to me and asks if I want to eat Lunch with her team. I nod and follow her outside as we all sit underneath the tree.

"So Sky I've been curious, why do you have white hair if your a Nara do you dye it?" Kiba asks as we all pull out our lunches.

"No i dont dye it and me and Shika arebt related by blood. Our parents adoptded mw when I was 2 from the Orphanage since both my parebts where dead." I state sadly and take a bite of my sushi. As im still looking down sadly i don't see Shino hit Kiba in the bacm of the head.

"Ow what was that for Shino?" Kiba asks. "Thats what you get for asking a quesrion without thinking." Shino answers. I look up and smile in thanks to Shino who nods his head in acknowledgement.

"Its fine my Family doesnt love me any less but wont tell me who my biological parents were. Not that it matters they are my family not them so it doesnt bother me." I say shrugging my shoulders and eating more sushi.

"So Sky are you looking forward to being on N-naruto team?" Hinata asks while blushing and touching her pointer fingers together.

"Well, I cant say I'm excited but its not the worst team to be on if I'm honest. I would hate to be on Shika's team then I'd have to listen to Ino moan about mot being on Sasuke's team and hear my brother say what a drag everything is." I say as we all laugh.