Chapter 15

We hear screaming from all around us as it echoes through the forest. We tense up as we listen. Seems like Hinata's team already got both their scrolls.

"Dont worry Sky, I'll protect you and pass this test. Believe it!" Naruto cheers. He must have noticed me being slightly scared.

"Hey Sasuke, can I hold the scroll?" I ask him.

"Why?" He asks.

"Because I'm the stongest person on the team right now." I said

Sasuke sighs and tosses me the scroll, I thank him and tuck it away in my pouch.

"I gotta pee." Naruto yells.

He starts to unzip his pants standing directly infront of me. I squeal and cover my face, as Hiro angrily barks at him and Sakura hits him on the head.

"What are you doing in front of a couple ladies? Go do it in that bush over there." Sakura demands.

Naruto pouts and walked over to the bush. I sensed that a ninja is about to attack Naruto. 'Naruto' walks out of the bushes smiling at us.

"You wouldnt believe how long it took. I spelled my name with it and everything!" 'Naruto' said.

Ew thats gross! Sasuke punches him, while I threw a few shuriken at him and Hiro jumped and bit his arm.

"Sasuke, Sky, was that really necessary? I know that its was disgusting but not enough to attack him like that." Saskura scolds us worriedly.

"What's disgusting is that transformation jutsu." Saskue fires back.

"I don't even need my sensory skills or Hiro to see through that horrible jutsu." I added.

"What are you guys talking about? Im Naruto." The impister tried to convince us.

"Your transformation skills suck, I bet Naruto could do a better job than you." I taunted him

"What happened to the cut the proctor gave you earlier? And the real Naruto is right handed." Sasuke points out.

The fake Naruto transformed into a rain ninja, he charged at us.

"Sky, go find Naruto, I'll take care of him." Sasuke order me.

I nod at him and turn my head to where Naruto is. I sense him not too far away. I reach behibd a bush and see that he is tied up, I grab a kunai out of my pouch and cut his ropes.

"Thanks Sky." Naruto thanks me.

We both head back to where our teammates are, Sasuke has the upper hand. The Rain Ninja realized the he's no match for Sasuke and retreated.

"Did that guy have a scroll?" Naruto asked.

Sasuke shook his head.

Everyone is sitting down in a circle, because of what happened earlier. Sasuke decided that it would be best to have a password, he also told you he would hold the scroll, which I gave him.

"Our enemies can disguise themselves into us, which means we can't even trust each other even of we look like us. We need a password."

"What's the passowrd?" I ask.

"A song. 'When does a ninja strike?' And you'll respond with this answer. Pay attention cause I'll only say this once. 'A ninja strikes when the time is right. When the enemy sleeps and drops his guard. When his weapons are forgotten. That is the time a Ninja strike' got that." Sasuke explains

"Umm could you make it shorter?" Naruto asks.

"You idiot! I memorized all of it in seconds." Sakura scowled at him.