Chapter 12

Kakashi sensei scheduled a meeting at the bridge 2 days later. Knowing he will be late I'm laying down with my head on Naruto's shoulder. Man she's cold ive noticed the air is colder around her since she discovered her kekkei genkai. Naruto thought. All of a sudden there was a woosh sound i startled awake and stretched.

"Sorry I'm late. I got lost on the path of life." Kakashi states.

"Liar!" Naruto and Sakura yell.

"I know this is sudden, but i recommended you four for the chunin exam. Here are your application forms. The choice is entirely up to you. Those who want to take it, come to the academy in room 301 on Friday."

Kakashi poofed away, and Naruto looks excited. I see Sakura looking doubtful, I want to give her a little boost in confidence so i pull her away from the boys.

"Hey Sakura, this is your chance to show your medical knowledge to Sasuke. Who knows, he might be impressed." I suggested to her.

"Really, you think so? Alright, I'll go start training right now!" She says and walks away.

It's nighttime and I'm ueading home after training with Sasuke. He told you your taijutsu needed more work. I took offense to that seeing as how I almost beat him before at the academy. However he convinced me to train with him anyway. I fought him all day and I would have to say I've improved greatly but he is still the best. Taijutsu is my weakest point.

As I was walking home and saw the entrance to the Nara compound. There was a old woman headed my way, I sensed that it was Iruka.

"Hello, Iruka Sensei. What are you doing here and why are you dressed up?" I asked him while tilting my head.

"... What the? How did you know it was me?" Iruka sensei asked mw in shock.

"I'm a sensory type. I sensed your chakra." I told him as i waved at him and walked into the compund and headed home.

Iruka looks after me with a stunned face. She's the last onw to pass, looks like all of the rookies are ready.

My team is waiting on Sasuke to show up. I notice Sakura is begining to worry. Poor Sakura out of all of us she seems to have had the hardest time deciding on wheter or not she was coming. She looks like she didnt get a lot of sleep last night. Sasuke finallt shows up and Sakura sighs in relif we start walking up to the second floor. I stop walking and see a bunch of genins tryong to get into a room.

I see somone with black hair wearing a green body suite getting bullied by 2 genin that i can sense is Izumo and Kotetsu. They normally guard the front gates. I nudge Sasuke to get him to help. Man this is a weak genjutsu. They didnt put alot of effort into it.

"Please let us in." A bown haired girl with twin buns begged.

Izumo goes to punch her, but Sasuke steps in.

"You dont want to fight with me. Oh and reverse this Genjutsu" Sasuke warns.

The crowd begins to mutter at each other.

"This genjutsu is so obvious. Sakura I bet your the first one to notice." I said

"Huh? Y-yes. This is an obvious genjutsu, we're on the second floor." Sakura says.

The number 301 turns to 201, suprising the crowd. Izumo went to attack Sasuke but he was ready to defend himself. Bodysuit guy blocked both of their attacks. I cheered at his entrance and he walked up to Sakura.

"Please be my girlfriend. I'll protect you with my life." Lee proclams.

"Absolutly not."Sakura rejects firmly.