Chapter 5

You arrived at the trainging grounds to see just Naruto and Sakura there.
"Hi guys." I greet them tiredly. I sit on the ground. As we are waiting Naruto fibally shows up 30 minutes late.

"Your late!" Sakura yells at him. As Sakura starts yelling at Naruto I fall asleep. Sasuke notices and gently puts my head in his lap. Naruto notices and comes running over.

"What are you doing to Sky?" Naruto asks.

"If she doesnt get enough sleep all she will do is slow uss down." Sasuke simply states.

"I'm sleepy too Sasuke." Sakura says as she sits down and leans her head on his shoulder. Just like me she quickly falls asleep. Naruto watches jealeously that his friend and his crush is sleeping on Sasuke. Kakashi sensei better get here fast or else. Naruto though. Another 2 hours pass by and still no sign of Kakashi sensei.

"I swear I'm gonna-" Naruto begins to say.

Whoosh. Me and Askura Jolt awake and quickly stand up.

"Sorry guys I'm late guys I was helping a Lady with her Grocery shopling and had to bring her home." Kakashi explains.

"You're late!" Both Naruto and Sakura yell at him.

"You have till noon to get the one of these bells or you wont get lunch and you'll be tied up to this log. Then everyone will eat infront of you." Kakashi says

"Wait a minute there is only 3 bells and 4 of us. Why is that?" Sakura asks.

"The person that fails to get the bell will be sent back to the academy. But there is also a chance that all four of you will fail and be sebt back as well. Kakashi answers. "You can use your kunai and your shurikens. If you don't come at me with the intent to kill, you have no chance at getting the bells."

"But the weapons are dangerous." Sakura states.

"If he couldnt dodge the eraser he wont be able to dodge the kunais." Naruto states with a laugh.

"Class clowns are always the first to go. A loser like you wont a chance to achieve anything." Kakashi taunts.

This angers Naruto, he pulls out a kunai and charges towards Kakashi. He catches Naruto's hand and aims the Kunai at Naruto's head.

"I didn't say 'start yet. But you did come at me with the intent to kill, I'm starting to like you guys already." Kakashi smiles. "Start."

Me, Sakura, and Sasuke. All jump back into the trees to try and hide from Kakashi sensei. I know the point of this exercise is team work. B-but how do i convince everyone else that? Escpecially Sasuke? I wonder.

I stay in the trees and watch Naruto attempt to fight Kakashi. Kakashi sensei easily avoids and dodges all his attacks while reading his book. Naruto uses Multi Shadow clone jutsu and i see my chance to try and convice him to work together. I jump next to Naruto.

"Naruto if we find the other we can work together to get the bells thats the easiest way to get them." I tell him.

"No way! Im going to get the bells all ny myself and become the Hokage. Believe it" Naruto says as he cuarges Kakashi again.

"Naruto wait!" I call out to him

"Hidden leaf jutsu: A thousand years of Pain!"

You watch as Kakashi stuck his finger up Naruto's ass. Naruto went flying into the lake, and Kakashi turns towards you. O-oh no he's coming after me now gotta think fast.  I jump back and do a quick hand sign.

"Water Style: Water bullets!" I yell.

Water shapped like bullets come out of your mouth. There was about 14 of them and they go straight for Kakashi he easily jumps around dodging them.