Chapter 11

I got up out of bed and stretch and start getting ready for the day. Ever since the Land of Waves mission, I've been training everyday to get stronger. Me and Sakura have gotten closer than ever and I finally convinced her to start learning medical ninjutsu since she is basically perfect for it.

My team has a lot of missions today. First we are picking weeds, Naruto of course made a competition out of it with Sasuke. He eneded up pulling her herbs up along with the weeds and got beat up for it.

The next mission was picking up trash from the waterfall, which I enjoyed because of being surrounded by nature it felt like home. I look up and saw Naruto get picked up by the current and had to get saved by Sasuke.

You should be more careful Naruto." I said while checking for injuries.

"You're such a loser." Sasuke mocks him.

The last mission was the one I liked the most, Dog walking! I love dogs me, Sakura, and Sasuke chose small dogs. Naruto wanted to be cool abd one up Sasuke so he choose a big dog which was a big mistake. Naruto coulsnt handle the dog and the dog dragged him into a minefield.

After the mission was over me and Sasuke are carrying Naruto back to the village.

"Your nothing but a problem, Naruto I hope you know that." Sasuke said

"What was that? You think your better than everyone?" Naruto begins

"No just you." Saduke replies

"Alright guys calm down. We clearly need to work on our teamwork." Kakashi sighs

Kakashi tells up that he will be back he has to go give the report and attend a meeting before he poofs away.

"Hey Sasuke, why dont we... I mean we do something to improve our teamwork? Y-you know, just the two of us?" Sakura flirts

"You're just as bad as Naruto. Instead of flirting, why dont you go practice your jutsu's? Face it, you're worse than Naruto much much worse." Sasuke says coldly rejected her.

Sakura looks depressed and I pat her on the shoulder while Naruto leaves. Naruto once again tries for flirt with her but she wasnt having it.

I notice a box trying to sneak up on Naruto. A box? Who would use that for sneaking up on somone? I thought as Naruto noticed the box.

"I'm Mogei! The sassiest kunoichi in preschool. Check me out!"

"I love algebra! Call me Udon."

I'm the number one ninja in the village, Konohamaru!"

"And we are the Konohamaru Ninja Squad!"

"Yeah i knew that was you guys. It was a lame disguise." Naruto points out to the 3 pre-schoolers.

They asked Naruto to play ninja with them. Sakura states that its stupid for a Ninja to play ninja.

"Hey boss. Are these your girlfriends?" Konohamaru asks.

"Yep, they sure are!" Naruto answers.

Sakura wasnt having it and neither was I we both Hit Naruto over the head.

"Boss! What kind of girlfriends are you!? You're an ugly witch!"

Sakura went to punch him to while I just looked down at my feet depressed.

"Boss, I dont think that girl is human. I mean do you see how wide her forehead is?"

Oh no, he pushed the forhead button. Sakura eerily turns around.

"Run!" I shout at the kids

The five of us are running away from a angry Sakura. Konohamaru who is the fastest is slighly ahead of me. That is until he bumps into somone wearing all black with a hood with cat ears and face paint.

"That hurts." The cat guy says picking Konohamaru up by his scarf.

All of us stop running and watch what is happening.

"Put him down, Kankuro we're going to be yelled at." A blond girl says

"Let him go!" Naruto yells

Kankuro only gripped him tighter.

"Do what you want, but im not going to be a part of it." The blonde says.

"We, said to put our friend down." I threaten getting into a fighting stance.

"You kust be a loser if you friends with this punk." Konkuro mocks me.

"Nobody talks to my friends like that!" Naruto yells while charging him.

I see Kankuro move his fingers and somehow trip Naruto. Its my turn now I focus my chakra on my feet for a speed boost. I appear in front of Kankuro and punch him in the gut. He lets go of Konohamaru, and I catch him. I practically throw away from the Sand Ninja, I was about to follow him as he Grabbed the back of ky Jacket.

"Looks like I'll be turning your pretty face black and blue." Kankuro threatens

He raised his fist to hit me then out of nowhere a rock hit his hand holding my jacket and he let go.

I look around and notice Sasuke tossing another rock up and down in his hand.

"Thanks Sasuke!" I yell out as I back away to Naruto and Sakura.

"Sasuke!" Sakura and Mogei squealed

"What are you doing in our villlage? Your a long way from home." Sasuke asks them.

"I hate show offs like you. Get down here and face me." Kankuro says

Sasule turned the rock to dust as Kankuro began to unwrap the thing from his back.

"You're using crow?" The blonde asks

"Kankuro back off."

All of us look up and see a red haired guy with a big gourd on his back standing upside down from a tree branch. Everyone gaps in shock, I sense somone staring at me and I look and see its the red haired guy, he is eying me the most out of our group.

"Gaara, I can explain they started -" Kakuro started to explain.

"Shut up or I'll kill you." Gaara threatened

He turns to Sasuke.

"I apologize for any trouble he. Has caused."

"It's no problem at all. Not enough to kill him  for it." I say jokingly

Gaara appears infront of his siblingsband begins to walk away

"Wait!" Sakura calls out to stop them. "Judging by your headbands, your from the Hidden Sand Village. Although the Land of Fire and the Land of Wind are allies, its forbidden for a shinobi to enter another village without permission state why you are here."

Kankuro and his siblings are here for the Chunin exams Sakura." I explain to her

Gaara just stared at me with intrest the whole time.

"I guess she's not living under a rock. We're taling the exam which is being hosted here." The blonde explained showing us her pass. They once again start walking away, when Sasuke calls out to them.

"Hey you. Whats your name?" Sasuke asks.

"W-who me? My name is Temari handsome" Temari answers

"No not you I cluldnt care less about you. The guy eith the red hair whats your name?" Sasuke asks again.

"It's Gaara of thw Desert. I'm interested in your name as wrll as the White haired girl."

"Sasuke Uchiha."

My name is Sky Nara, pleased to keet you new friends." I said with a bow.

Gaara's eyes widened when I said 'friends',I smiled and wave at them.

"I bet you're dying to know my name." Naruto said proudly.

"I couldnt care less." Gaara replied coldly.

They finally walked away without being stopped.

"Hey Konohamaru, is Sasuke cooloer than me?" Naruto asks

"Heck yeah. Your girlfriend is cooler than you too, dont ever lose her ok?" He said.