Chapter 16

Sakura places a wet towel on Sasuke's forehead. Its been three days since Orochimaru knocked the three of us out. Sasuke's fever hasn't gone down yet. The only person I can help is Sky Sakura thought.

Sakura uses what knowledge of medical ninjutsu she had on you. She tried it on Sasuke first, but thr curse marked only worsened when she did. She healed my head and reduced the concussion. A squirrel passed by and she threw a kunai to scare it away.

That squirrel almost triggered a trap i set she thought. Sakura is feeling dead tired because she has to watch the three of us. She only managed to get 2 hours of sleep each day.

"Well well, look what we have here."

Sakura looked up and saw that it's the sound ninja's. They're the ones who attacked Kabuto. She took out her kunai, and got ready to defend her teamates and herself.

"Looks like she's all alone. Orochimaru was right, this team is weak." Kin said.

"W-what? Orochimaru?" Sakura studdered. "You guys work for him?"

"Yes, and we are going to kill him." Dosu answers.

"I won't let you!"

"Ha! What can you do to stop us Girlie?" Zako taunts.

Zako walks forward toward Sakura to atrack her, but Dosu stops him.

"Zako, hold up. This grass doesnt grow this time of year." Dosu removed the trap.

Sakura gasped at his discovery. Dosu gave the all clear to attack. The sound ninjas junped, then Sakura smirked. She cut the rope nect to her revealing another trap. A giant log came crasing down on them.

"Yes!" Sakura cheered to herself.

However, the victory was short lived. Dosu destroyed the log easily with his weapon.

"You think a cheap trick like that could stop us?" He asked.

What am I going to do? I'm not strong enough to protect them! Those three always have the strength to fight, but i don't Sakura thought as she gets ready for the ambush.

"Leaf hurricane!"

Lee kicked the three of them away from Sakura. He stood protectively in front of her with a squirrel on his shoulder.

"Lee!?"

"Don't worry Sakura, I'll protect you!" Rock Lee declared.

He looks over at jer unconscious teamates and saw me laying there as well.

"Did they do this to them?" Lee asked glaring at the trio.

Sakura shook her head.

"Someone else did, they're here to kill Sasuke. Im just in their way."

Lee formed a fist with his hands.

"They have no honor attacking a defensless team, how low of them." He says.

"Honour? Dont make me laugh." Zanko said.

"What did Orochimaru do to Sasuke? What is that mark he gave him?" Sakura questions them.

Orochimaru gave him a curse mark? I see how it is Dosu thought.

"Ugh.... Ugh."

Everyone turned around hearing the groaning. I start fluttering my eyelashes and open my eyes. For some reason, I dont have a headache like I expected. Maybe I didnt hit my head as hard as I thought I did. I felt a dark presence next to me.

I turn and see a purple aura coming out of Sasuke's neck. I wonder what that is? I look up and see Sakura and Lee, they both look happy to see me awake and the sound ninja's smirk.