INT. FAMILY HOUSE'S PORCH - FIVE THIRTY PM

DET. FLAVIO is holding WILLOW up in the doorway as he knocks on the door.

BEDLAM TUMBLES TOWARD THE DOOR

DET. FLAVIO gives WILLOW an unsure look.

DET. FLAVIO
Are you sure you're going to be okay?

The door opens to reveal twelve faces peering through. JOURNEY steps forward and cradles WILLOW in her arms.

UNKNOWN GIRL
[looking down at WILLOW.] Riles, I'm so sorry. [turns her questioning gaze on DET. FLAVIO.] What happened?

DET. FLAVIO has an awestruck look on his face, he flounders for words.

DET. FLAVIO
Uh, uh, um, ba, uh, um... Stress.

WILLOW
Journey, I don't feel so well.

JOURNEY
I know, Hunny. [feels WILLOW's forehead] Baby girl, you're burning up. Jupiter, take her to the couch. I'll be back in a minute.

JOURNEY cups WILLOW's face and hands her over to JUPITER.

JUPITER
Where are you going?

JOURNEY leans over WILLOW close to JUPITER's ear.

JOURNEY
To find out what the hell is going on.

JOURNEY exits and shuts the door. WILLOW winces and begins to mumble.

JUPITER carries WILLOW over to the couch.

JUPITER
Jeezum, Willow. Sweet baby girl. It's okay, we've got you.

WILLOW's eyes flutter shut.

[JUPITER turns to the group of siblings] Luna, get her some ice packs [LUNA departs] Mercury start making the soup [rushes off] Styx I want you to go retrieve Willow's things from her house.[somberly nods and walks off] She'll be with us for a while. Hades, get her the weighted blanket. [HADES heads upstairs] Aspen, get her some water. [ASPEN gives her a thumbs up and walks off] Luca, Lilith, get the dog and make sure he's clean before he approaches Willow. [the twins give a salute before running off] Vesper and Venus, we need to go grocery shopping so go get in the car. [they race to the car] And Azlyn, [turns to AZLYN] watch over her while I run to the store.

JUPITER kisses WILLOW's forehead and glides off stage right.

AZLYN
[speaking more to herself] So much for best friend in the family. [grabs WILLOW's hand and sits on the floor] I'm so sorry Willow. This loss must be hitting you harder than we expected..we have no idea what it's like to lose someone and you've been dealing with this all alone.

LUNA, HADES, and ASPEN approach with ice packs, water, a weighted blanket, and a pillow.

Aspen, do you want to grab her some Tylenol?

ASPEN nods and walks off.

Hades, go do your homework. If Willow knew you were behind it would only put more stress on her.

HADES rolls his eyes and walks downstairs.

Luna, can you help me get her situated?

LUNA
Of course, let's elevate her head with the pillow. Put ice packs under her neck, and on her stomach and wrists. It will help cool her down.

ASPEN comes back with Tylenol

Okay, now sit her up, let's get something in her. [shakes WILLOW a bit] Riles, [WILLOW opens her eyes] hey love. We need to get some water and Tylenol in you, okay? [they sit her up and give the water and Tylenol to her. She lays back down and closes her eyes.]

LUNA sees JOURNEY approaching.

Aspen, will you go help with the cooking? [ASPEN nods and departs]

JOURNEY
Well, she's been acting as a detective for Ryn's case which is where most of the stress is coming from. I told the detective that we're putting her on bed rest for the time being. He mentioned something about needing to review some footage and to track down a man named Luca. I don't know, Riles will know more about it than we ever will. [soft glance at WILLOW] Our poor little sis. She doesn't deserve this. [runs hand down her cheek.]

LUNA, AZLYN, and JOURNEY all look at WILLOW.

Where is everyone?

AZLYN
Jupiter divided everyone up into tasks. She's at the grocery store with Vesper and Venus.

LUNA
Does Maddox know she's here? He'll be worried

JOURNEY
Considering he's a murder suspect, I'm keeping him away from her. Hadley, too...do you think Ryn would have ever cheated on her?

LUNA
I'm..not sure. He had been acting different for awhile lately.

WILLOW squirms in her sleep. All of them hush.

AZLYN
[accusing whisper] Guys, it's Ryn we're talking about here. He loved Willow like how the moon loves the sun.

JOURNEY rolls her eyes and scoffs.

Journey shut up, you were always jealous of Willow and Ryn's relationship.

JOURNEY
What are you trying to say, Azlyn? You think I had something to do with it. [eyes narrow]

AZLYN
[mocking laughter] I never said that.

JOURNEY
You implied it.

AZLYN
I think you're hearing things, when was the last time you got your ears checked?

LUNA
Azlyn, stop instigating your sister, just get to the point. [harsh sigh]

AZLYN
[stoic] If you don't like being accused how do you think Ryn would feel about it? How do you think Willow would respond to Ryn being talked about like that?

JOURNEY hugs her arms and looks away, visibly tearing up.

JOURNEY
I..I just think it would be easier for her to move on if she hated him. I hate seeing her like this. [cough/sob]

LUNA hugs Journey. AZLYN slowly nods her head.

AZLYN
I see..but it's not up to us for Willow to move on. If we force it then she'll never get over it. Right now, the only thing we can do is be here for her.[pause as Journey sobs again] I hate seeing her like this too, but we have to be strong for her right now..okay?

WILLOW lifts her hand and reaches for JOURNEY.

WILLOW
[faintly] I love you, Bounty.

JOURNEY
Not as much as I love you, Cookie.

WILLOW's eyes close and JOURNEY places her hand on WILLOW's chest.