INT. LIVING ROOM - AUGUST SIXTEENTH, ELEVEN AM

ANGRY WHISPERS COMING FROM THE ENTRYWAY

WILLOW lets out a sigh and lightly tiptoes to the voices.

AZLYN
I'm not letting you see her! Your investigation has already put her under enough stress. She hasn't left the couch for almost three weeks!

DET. FLAVIO
Please, I found Luca.

WILLOW reveals herself. DET. FLAVIO looks relieved.

Willow.

WILLOW
You..you found him? Do you think he did it?

AZLYN
Willow, no, it's too stressful for you. [begins to push her back towards the couch.]

WILLOW slips back towards DET. FLAVIO onto the porch.
DET. FLAVIO
It wasn't him, Willow. I'm sorry. He was just a party planner who was working for Ryn.

WILLOW
Well..what about Hadley?

DET. FLAVIO
She was out of town visiting her sick grandmother, it turns out she's been very ill and Ryn was helping her get through it.

WILLOW drops her head and covers her face.

Maddox had been working at a club that day. The alibi for Aiden and Kain checks out. They've broken apart and I found Aiden an attorney.

WILLOW
So, what does this mean?

DET. FLAVIO
It means--[points his nose in the air] What's that smell?

WILLOW
Its paint for the racecar Mom is working on.

DET. FLAVIO
I see. Well, I'll keep looking into the case but it could take months.

WILLOW
[flexes fingers] I understand.

DET. FLAVIO
Hang in there, Willow. You're a strong girl. [claps her arm.]

DET. FLAVIO leaves.

AZLYN is inside the house. She rests her head against the door, death gripping the handle.

WILLOW turns to her.

WILLOW
Did you know?

AZLYN
Yes.

WILLOW
How long?

AZLYN
A week and he's been snooping around the house. Particularly watching the garage. It's creepy.

WILLOW
[hand flies to cover her mouth] He thinks one of you guys did it.

AZLYN pales.

AZLYN
I didn't think she could have actually done it. [starts crying] I was just being angry, it can't be true.

WILLOW
I can assure you, it wasn't anyone in the household. [holds her hand] I have my suspicions that he's going to open the case again, but that's nothing to worry about, but who are you talking about?

AZLYN sniffles and looks thoughtfully at WILLOW and lightly shakes her head.

AZLYN
Don't worry about it. Anyway, let's get you inside, you look like you're going to throw up again.

AZLYN gently tugs WILLOW inside.