INT. FAMILY HOUSE - FIVE YEARS LATER

FADE IN: SCRIBBLING SOUNDS WRITING APPEARS

LEVI has just put her pencil down. MADDOX is standing behind her with his hands on her shoulders. HADLEY is holding a flask. JOURNEY is at the head of the table with glasses on. JUPITER is in her police uniform. MERCURY is staring at the table. AZLYN has laid her hand on WILLOW's empty seat. STYX is bouncing two kids on her knees while they are asleep. HADES has a lab coat on. LUCA is wearing a wedding ring. LILITH's girlfriend is holding LILITH. VESPER is holding WILLOW's favorite movie and VENUS is covering her mouth.

JOURNEY
Thank you, Levi. I know it was very hard to write such a moving piece about our sister, but thank you. It means a lot.

LEVI
It really wasn't an issue. After I got past the shock and hate at what she did. I realize why she did it. I know she just wanted to make him happy. It's good to see that you've all continued on with your lives.

STYX
Don't get us wrong, it was hard, but we all found something to live for, to give our life meaning. As I'm sure you did too considering you've been out of the hospital for three years now.

LEVI
Yes. I found things to live for, even if they're as small as chocolate milk, or as big as being able to tell Willow's story.

AZLYN
How were you able to tell the story so realistically?

LEVI
I did what Willow did, Willow tried to live life through Ryn's shoes before she did what she did. She tried to see where he was coming from. So, I did the same. We may look different, but we bleed the same color so I was able to--

JUPITER
--walk in her shoes

LUCA
See-through her eyes

MERCURY
You wore her skin.

LILITH
[turning to her girlfriend] She did it for Ryn and Willow.

VENUS
Because Willow was seeing through Ryn's eyes--

VESPER
--and you were seeing through Willow's eyes.

MADDOX
She was able to gain..

EVERYONE
Closure.

CAMERA PANS ACROSS EVERYONE