06 || Not An Imperial Guard

---------------------------------------------
Edited on November 25, 2020
---------------------------------------------

The first time he came to Chu Zhu Yu's room, he hugged her and went to sleep.

The second time he came to her room, he also promptly went to sleep.

He slept in the third and fourth visit. Even today, he only hugged her, and then went to sleep.

He slept till Chu Zhu Yu’s body got numb. This person only hugged her to sleep, he never did anything weird to her.

Because of that, she ended up pitying him.

Hearing the story that he broke his hand just so he could sleep, she now sympathized with him.

The basic act that ordinary people can do, he can hardly do it, and now that he can, he needed a complicated way to do it.

He just broke a very capable hand back then, didn’t it hurt?

If such a simple thing such as hugging her can make him sleep, then why should she continue to be so stubborn about it?

Of course, she should have a guarantee that he wouldn't acupuncture her, since being frozen made her feel very  uncomfortable.

Accepting her fate, Chu Zhu Yu didn’t refuse him anymore.

So she asked, “Jue Qing, are your parents still alive?”

“No.”

“Any siblings?"
(elder/younger-brother/sister)

“No, I have none. I only have my Shi Fu, does he count as family?”

(E/R: Shi Fu = teacher/master)

Huh? Is he an orphan?

“Have you ever thought of being someone else's son-in-law and taking up your wife's surname?”

He replied, “I have never thought of getting married.”

“…”

Chu Zhu Yu was speechless, she couldn't even recruit the 'closest' man to her.

If there's an opportunity to make a baby, it's a good thing. He's a good-looking man, so the child must be beautiful too.

Without realizing, she already thought of the appearance of the baby, and at same time, she also thought about the possibility of being impregnated by him.

Compared to the general who is rumoured to be cruel, ferocious, and brutal enough to break someone's bones, he is the safest and the best candidate.

But unfortunately, everyday after waking up, he always goes out of her room, and every night, he would always wear clothes when hugging her to sleep.

Even when his head is sometimes positioned on top of her breasts, and he sleeps so close to her that he can even smell her tea scent, there are no other intimate acts.

To make things short, from the start until now, Chu Zhu Yu is still a virgin.

And when she acted like a prostitute, blinking and winking her eyes, he was only confused and dumbfounded.