Chapter 2

A week passed and Lisa had grown a huge liking to the city she moved into. It was peaceful. She loved her apartment specifically. Room wasn't too big but wasn't even close to small. Studio apartments were her favorite kind. But it wasn't the size that caught her attention nor location. It was the view of the city through her giant window.

The city lights shined through her window in the night but never as bright as the sunlight. She enjoyed the scenery, always gave her the itch to grab her camera and take thousands of pictures.

All around her room, Lisa hung up pictures she had taken in the past, not because she wanted to gloat but because she enjoyed the memories of taking such beauty. Beauty was her favorite image to capture.

In the quiet early morning, just right before the sun rose, Lisa headed out to go for a jog. She liked to start her days watching the sun rise as she runs because the moment she's done she's able to feel the sunlight kiss her skin gently. She liked the feeling and the sight of it slowly taking over the city. A perfect way to begin her days.

What she didn't expect however was, as she was jogging around the park that was just across her apartment, her name was being called by a sweet sounding voice from behind. It was muffled from her hear phones but she heard her.

"Lisa! Wait up!"

Lisa slowed down her pace, tilting her head slightly to see the brunette practically sprinting to her. And by the time Jennie was close, Lisa stopped walking and removed her ear phones from her ears, hanging it around her neck. She chuckled as Jennie stopped beside her and bent forward, hands on her knees, panting wildly.

"Good..." she wheezes, "Morning..." She pants and slowly looks up in the same position with a bright smile, "Lisa." It secretly took Lisa by surprise. Jennie looked brighter than the sun with that smile.

"Good morning," Lisa greeted, slightly breathless. But not because of the way Jennie was only wearing a sports bra and high wasted leggings, showing off the the gentle curves of her body. Of course not.

She waited for Jennie to steady her breathing patiently. She was in no hurry.

"Sorry, I'm not use to running that fast," Jennie giggled, still slightly breathless but steadier. Lisa perked up an eyebrow as Jennie leaned her body back up. Smile still so wide and excited despite how tired she looked.

"You didn't have to," Lisa said a little quietly, maybe even timidly. She wasn't use to such warm interactions from a stranger, let alone a pretty one at that. She was way too gay for that. Jennie sent an innocent grin,

"How else will I be able to jog with you?"

Lisa tilted her head and studied Jennie's expression with a slight grin. She found her quite ridiculous but not in an annoying way. Jennie was definitely someone Lisa was intrigued by. The taller one perked up an eyebrow and grinned,

"Self invitation?" Lisa asked, chuckling as Jennie smirked and sent two thumbs up.

"Yes ma'am!" But not even a second later, she gasped in concern and covered her lips before waving her hands comically, "Unless you want to jog alone and I'm completely ruining your peaceful time because I can just run behind you in a non weird way—"

"Do you always jog before the sun rises?" Lisa asked, already starting to lightly jog. From the short amount of time Lisa had known the brunette so far, she observed that she's quite the rambler. If it were anyone else, she would have walked away. But, it was Jennie and Jennie was kind and sweet. How could she ignore someone so genuinely nice?

Jennie smiled warmly before jogging along with her, her high ponytail (weirdly enough) swinging in sync with Lisa's as they continued down the dirt path.