Chapter 18

"Hey," Lisa breathed out, already dressed back into her causal clothes. Jennie looked up and smiled charmingly,

"Hey yourself," she giggled, looking back down to pack up all her make up equipment. "You did great! It looked like you had a lot of fun." Jennie complimented, zipping up her bag and meeting Lisa's doe eyes and shy smile.

If only Jennie knew what her smile did to Lisa. But, if she did, would she stop smiling? What a scary thought.

"Thanks, I did have the best make up artist cheering from the side the whole entire time," Lisa laughed out as Jennie blushed shyly. Through out the shoot, Jennie kept cheering and hollering but was always forced to quiet down by the photographer.

"I couldn't help it!" Jennie whined, jutting out her bottom lip and huffing cutely. "You just looked so cool," she pointed out and Lisa felt a tiny flutter in her heart with the amusing glint in her cat eyes that still had a sense of softness to it.

A smile stretched onto her lips till it reached her own eyes. Her gaze must have looked so tender because Jennie smiled too, a caress of pink in her cheeks and Lisa's hand twitched. Her fingers wanted to chase the colors away but that's just an excuse to touch her and pull her close. Lisa was so gay for Jennie.

"Are you tired?" Lisa asked, slinging her bag on her shoulder while also taking Jennie's bag from her hand, not missing the appreciative look in the brunettes eyes as they began to make their way out.

"Not really, but I am hungry though."

Lisa nodded, "Same here." A wide grin then appeared the moment they stood outside and entered the cold night's air. She looked at Jennie, trying not to stare too intensely because Jennie just looked so damn pretty under the moonlight, "Have you ever been to the night market?" Jennie smirked with a soft chuckle slipping though,

"I'm guessing I'm about to."

Gosh, Lisa wanted to kiss her so bad.

"That was so funny!" Jennie laughed, clutching onto her stomach while leaning against Lisa's side as they sat themselves on a bench. Lisa huffed, fighting back a smile hearing Jennie's cute laugh.

This was the first time she heard the girl snort so aggressively while laughing and Lisa knew she would forever want to hear that sound again and again. She likes knowing she was able to make her laugh the way she did. Lisa liked being the reason for it.

"It was not! Did you see her face when I asked for a discount? She looked utterly disgusted, but when a pretty girl asks instead," she pointed at the giggly brunette before continuing with a playful eye roll,

"It's like she was putty in your hands! And you didn't even pronounce it correctly," Lisa pointed out. Jennie cooed, resting her chin on Lisa's shoulder, smiling her gummy smile,

"Aww, you called me pretty," Jennie teased. Lisa blushed fully, Jennie's face was so close that Lisa had to remain looking forward because if she turned to look at her, she knew she wouldn't stop herself.

"Bring down your ego," Lisa chuckled, releasing a quiet breath as Jennie lifted her chin away, only to rest her head on Lisa's shoulder. Jennie traced shapes on Lisa's open palm, still giggling,

"Gosh, I love Thailand," Jennie sighed out. "I don't think I ever want to leave."

Lisa gnawed on her bottom lip, holding in questions she wanted to ask badly. Like, would she love it more if she was here with someone else? Someone that wasn't Lisa? Would she be happier if Taehyung was here instead, holding her hand the way Lisa was? But, Lisa simply shook her head and rested her cheek on Jennie's hair.