Chapter 4

Almost two months had passed since Lisa had spoken to Jennie. Not deliberately of course, despite the race of her heart that she still didn't understand whenever she was near the girl, Jennie was interesting and Lisa kind of missed seeing the bubbly girl.

Unfortunately, the last time she spoke to Jennie was the Brazaar shoot. She had been out of town for a while, shooting a makeup commercial. And, after that, worked in another magazine and lets just say Lisa secretly hoped to have the same make up artist...

But, Lisa was finally home. Just like the first day, she had wine in one hand and the TV remote in the other. It was her recharge day. Human interactions were quite draining and she needed a day away from annoying models and demanding photographers.

As she placed the remote down and the moment she leaned back into the soft cushions, however, a light knock was heard from her front door. She scowled thinking it might have been her manager since she practically ignored her for three whole days. Didn't she know she needed a damn break?

"Lisa? Are you home?" Her doe eyes practically almost popped out of her socket, just as how her heart almost shot through her chest hearing a familiar soft, cute voice and another light knock. Lisa quickly brought down her wine on her coffee, hissing seeing it spill onto her hoodie, before stumbling over to the door.

And, standing in front of the barrier between her and the girl that confused her mind, Lisa took in a deep breath and brushed her fingers through her bangs before opening the door.

If her heart wasn't racing enough, it sure was now just by the sight of Jennie's smile widening with lovely, brown eyes sparkling.

"Lisa! You're finally home!" She excitedly spoke, a little hop in between her words. A deep blush was creeping into the back of Lisa's neck. Jennie was too cute for her own good.

Laughing lightly, Lisa nodded and stared warmly at the smaller girl in front of her. She could get use to this kind of greeting.

"I am." Lisa wished she could speak more than just a bland sentence. She wishes she had the same enthusiasm and brightness as the brunette in front of her. Not only did the girl have beautiful, one of kind features, but she had a personality everyone wished they had. An actual angel.

"That's great! I haven't seen you since the Brazaar magazine! How have you been?" Jennie asked, unconsciously taking a step closer. Lisa could practically feel something fluttering in her stomach but chose to ignore.

Lisa scratched the back of her neck nervously, trying to maintain strong eye contact just as Jennie. Her eyes were just way too pretty to look at and Lisa wondered if others also feel nervous just by looking into these cat like eyes.

"I've been good, flew out of town for work for a couple of weeks so I'm pretty relieved to be home right now," Lisa chuckled out, heart fluttering with how Jennie giggled along with her. Such a pretty sound.

"Yeah, I can't believe you had me jogging alone all month," Jennie teased, playfully swatting Lisa's arm with her mail. And, that must have caught her attention because Jennie suddenly gasped to herself and hastily looked through her mail,

"So, apparently it's starting to be a thing now where they mix our mails together," Jennie said with a playful eye roll while handing Lisa her mail. Lisa mentally laughed in amusement.

Because of the pile of envelopes that were slipped from under her door step and because it was laid down on the floor, Lisa completely slipped on the papers and fell on her butt the moment she even had the chance to completely walk in. All because of her innocent neighbor. She takes back all the foul curses she sent.