Chapter 10

After the movies, they decided to go to an arcade. Lisa feigned a look of excitement with the girls, but really, she was ready to just go home. Watching Jennie holding hands with her boyfriend throughout almost the whole movie was gut wrenching.

And, yes, maybe she tried declining the offer to spend the rest of the night with them, but with Jennie sending her a pout and fluttering eyes, how could she say no?

"Have you ever been to this arcade before?" Jisoo asked Lisa, sliding out of the car and waiting for the model to follow suit. Lisa shook her head with a small smile while closing the door and shoving her hands into her back pockets.

"I haven't. It's been a couple of years since I've been to one actually," she sheepishly smiled with a small shrug before flinching in surprise feeling Chaeyoung locking her arms with her own. The blonde hummed as she began to pull Lisa along with her towards the building.

"Well, trust us when we say, you're going to have a great time. Especially if you stay by mine and Jisoo's side," she winked, along with Jisoo who had a knowing smirk that Lisa kind of feared. Both of their eyes looked determined. But, for what?

"Yeah, don't you leave our side for anyone. Not even for Jennie," she snickered. Lisa frowned in confusion, trying to glance behind her shoulder to look at eyes that were already directed towards her. Jennie looked as if she was ready to catch up if it wasn't for Taehyung who forgot his wallet in the car. She watched in amusement when Jennie rolled her eyes and huffed to herself before gazing forward again.

"So, you both are implying that we should ditch them in the arcade?" Lisa asked with a soft chuckle. Jisoo nodded, locking her arm with Lisa's free arm,

"That's exactly what I'm saying."

"We're trying to answer our own hypothesis," the blonde stated casually leaving Lisa to feel quite perplexed. Weren't they Jennie's best friends? Why did they want to ditch them? And why were they staring at Lisa as if she was a mystery that needed to be solved?

Lisa sighed, "I'm afraid to ask why. And, even if I did, I know for a fact that my question would never be answered." The girls laughed loudly, maybe too animatedly while patting her back a little too harshly.

"Oh my gosh Lisa! You're just sooooo funny!! Isn't she funny Jisoo?!!" Jisoo was laughing so loudly and even snorting while glancing behind them,

"She's so funny and smart and so darn pretty!!" Lisa felt her cheeks blushing profusely, no one had ever complimented her so aggressively before. She looked behind her in hopes Jennie would read the 'SOS' in her eyes, but meeting cold, sharp eyes was something she wasn't expecting.

Those feline, angry eyes weren't directed at her, however, they were solely focused on the hands that held Lisa's waist. Two hands actually. She looked to her right and left and felt her heart beating fearfully from the sight of evil grins.

"Okay, it seems like our theory might be correct," Jisoo declared as they entered the arcade, sliding her hand off of Lisa's waist and extending it towards Chaeyoung who happily accepted,

"I think you might be right babe." Lisa eyes almost bugged out from the revelation.

"Babe? Wait, so you both are dating?" Lisa asked in amusement, laughing lightly. They both laughed while nodding,

"Yeah, for two years now."

With a furrowed brow, Lisa asked, "Then why were you both fliting with me so..." Jisoo laughed and waved her hands dismissively.

"No more questions until our own questions are answered." And then, the moment Jennie and Taehyung entered the arcade, Jisoo and Chaeyoung instantly slid their arms back around Lisa's waist.