Chapter 12

"Next week?" Lisa asked, placing her phone down after clicking speaker button and opening her fridge to grab a water bottle. Her manager called to inform her that she will be flying to Thailand to film a cell phone commercial. It had been years since she's been home so, considering her smile on her face, Lisa was definitely excited.

"Yeah, you'll only be there for five days," her manager replied. Lisa hummed while taking a sip of her water. After swallowing, she placed it down onto the counter next to her phone,

"Will I be able to see my parents when I'm there?"

"Yes, you have one whole free day to spend with your family, but the rest of the days you will be a on tight schedule."

Lisa nodded as she brought the phone back to her ear after re-clicking the speaker button. "Okay good, is there anything else I should know?" She asked.

"Well, I'm searching for a make up artist for you. Have anyone in mind?" And, before Lisa could reply, a knock was heard from her door. She furrowed her brows for a second and began to make her way to her door, ignoring the normal rambling coming from her manager.

"I fired the original make up artist, he was too much of an amateur and kept flirting with the models," she continued, scoffing under her phone.

Lisa let out a soft chuckle as she stood in front of her door, "It shouldn't be too difficult to find one," Lisa said, placing her hand on her door knob and twisting. She half expected it to be Jennie since she was her weekly visitor.

So, opening the door, Lisa's smile only widened from the sight in front of her, a beautiful gummy smile. And then, something shined in Lisa's eyes as an idea popped up,

"Hey Dara?" She called out, never removing her eyes from Jennie's smile. Jennie was staring right back at her with eyes so soft and tender. But, her brown eyes did hold a sense of confusion, but that charming light remained. She lifted her hand up and sent a cute, small wave, making Lisa feel quite giddy.

"I think I found someone suited for the job."

"What was that about?" Jennie asked, already making herself at home by flopping onto the couch. Looking at Jennie, Lisa found herself wanting to squeal from how small and soft Jennie looked in her oversized sweater she stole from Lisa. But, Lisa never pointed it out. Jennie looked way too beautiful in it.

"Are you free next week?" Lisa asked, already seating herself next to Jennie who immediately scooted closer till their thighs were flushed against each other. Lisa didn't mind her touch, she was use to it, but still, her heart always skipped a beat. She can honestly admit that Jennie's warmth, touch, scent and just her whole being always made her feel a sense of security.

Jennie tilted her face to look at Lisa, eyes sparkling, "Got something planned?" Lisa found it hard to look away, especially when Jennie looked so beautiful with just a simple grin.

"Depends on your answer to this question of mine," Lisa teased back, lifting her hand up and placing Jennie's loose hair behind her ear, causally grazing her thumb against the skin. The soft, lingering touch earned her a soft shiver and a sigh of content to escape Jennie's pretty smile,

"Should I be concerned?" Jennie chuckled, staring up at Lisa with warm eyes that almost completely removed every single thought in the younger ones mind. Lisa laughed lightly, trailing her fingers down her hair and toying with the ends,

"I don't know, you tell me. Would you be scared if I asked you to fly with me to Thailand for five days and be my make up artist?" Lisa stared at the brunette expectantly, pulling her bottom lip in between her teeth with her heart nearing combustion. She was waiting for her question to be processed, not knowing what to expect.