Chapter 8

The moment the light from her window hit her eyelids, was the moment Lisa woke up. Head throbbing, body aching, naked and alone on her bed.

Groaning as she stretched her limbs, Lisa fluttered her eyelids open and sighed in relief towards the sight of no one beside her. However, as she lifted her sheet and glanced at her body, she exhaled another frustrated groan.

"Great," she spoke quietly to herself. She won't hear the end of it from her manager once she gets the sight of her hickey filled body. Abruptly, Lisa sat up, hands clutching tightly to the sheet covering her chest as she heard shuffling in the kitchen. Sounded like high heels, must be the girl from last night. What was her name? Luyu? Tzoyu?

Lisa shrugged and began to slide off the bed. Dropping the sheets, Lisa took hold of her purple, silk robe and was in the middle of sliding her arms through the sleeve when a familiar voice suddenly echoed outside of her room. A voice that she knew all too well.

"Um, who are you?"

She gasped and hurriedly put on her robe, tying the knot tightly and rushing out. The sight of the woman she slept with standing in front of her crush wasn't really a good way to start her day. The taller woman glanced at Lisa and smirked,

"You should ask her. She definitely knows who I am," she winked before brushing past a quiet brunette and closing the door with a light thud leaving the two to enter a type of silence Lisa wasn't use to. For someone who loved the silence, Lisa had never hated it more than at that very moment.

Jennie's gaze was locked on the door and Lisa suddenly felt panicky, but for what reason? She coughed awkwardly and forced out a dry chuckle,

"I actually don't know her name, funny enough."

Jennie flinched in surprise, as if finally removing herself from a trance. But, again, for what reason?

"Right, funny," Jennie nodded. The tone sounded slightly harsh, it created a cold shiver to trickle down her spine.

And, when Jennie finally removed her eyes away from the door and found it's way to Lisa, those said brown eyes suddenly widened. Lisa furrowed her eyebrows before looking down and yelping while closing her robe even more.

Her robe was very much close to opening up and revealing, well, everything. Lisa crossed her arms over her chest and tried laughing lightly, hoping to ease the weird tension in the room.

Her cheeks felt hot from pure and utter embarrassment. She was ready to crawl in a hole and just die from the way Jennie looked at her with same flushed face.

"S-So, what're you doing here?" Lisa coughed out. She hazarded another glance, only to look back down from the sight of Jennie avoiding her eyes. They remained focus to her sneakers, her body rocking back and forth from her heel to her toe. Her hands gripping onto the grocery bags in front of her and Lisa had never felt so desperate to see her eyes.

"I-I wanted to make you breakfast, if that's okay," her voice sounded so small and Lisa would've hugged her if it was during a different kind of situation. Less provocative if you will. Lisa stiffly nodded, slowly making her way back to her room,

"S-Sure, I'll just got take a shower first. Feel free to start without me." And, without waiting for a response, she slammed her door closed. She leaned her back against it with clenched eyes. Lisa puffed out a breath and groaned quietly.

How awkward...

It was unbelievably awkward.

For the past fifteen minutes of eating, Jennie had yet to say a single word. It had Lisa feeling highly confused and deeply concerned. There was never a time where Jennie had nothing to say, so, yeah, she was completely confused.