Chapter 33? THE END!!!

.:. Okay guys this is the final chapter!  I know I promised a few more chapters but I thought of a way to end it early.  As for the contest, the three titles were all even, so I asked my best friend which she liked best and this is how it ends up being. 

Chelle228/mine wins third place with 4

MistDragon: Sea of Flames wins second place with 4 also but my friend said she liked this one the best.

And finally the winner is Savage_angel67's title of Up in Flames with four votes also but she said she liked this one the best. 

Savage_angel67 you win a character in my next book, I'll read one of your stories and vote on every chapter, I dedication on first chapter of the second book and dedication in this book (your pick)

MistDragon: You win, a chapter in this book dedicated to you, one in the next book, and I'll read your votes but I may or may not vote on it. 

Chelle228: You win a dedication in the next book.

Thank you all for bearing with me through this journey.  I do have a requirement though for me to upload a second book.  First of all, I want a thousand more reads on this book (sorry if I sound selfish) and 20 votes on this chapter or else I won't start working on the second book.  I do have to thank you alll.  I never thought that this story would go so far!  Like I said earlier though, I'm afraid of uploading the next book though.  I hope you all read it! 

Have fun with this chapter and please refrain from finding me, grabbing a chair, and chucking at my head!

Chapter 33

        "Come in!" calls out Katy's piglet like voice.  I smile to myself.  I can never get enough of that voice! I turn the knob, walk into the crowded office, and walk up to her desk.

        "Hey Katy, can I ask you a favor?" I ask and she gives me a wrinkly smile. 

        "Sure, take a seat," she says and motions to the one chair with nothing on it. 

        "One of these days, we're really going to have cleaned this up, or else someone might die in here and you'll never know," I joke with her as I take my seat in the hard wooden chair.  Katy just laughs at me.  "Anyways, is it possible that I get a tutor in every element?" I ask her going straight to the point.  Her laughter dies off.

        "Why do you need a tutor?  All of your studies are going very well.  Then again, it is the first day of school," Katy ranted.

        "I was wondering," I cut her off, "if I might be able to just have private sessions with each element teacher including the ones that I'm not signed up for?" I ask her seriously.

        "Why?" she asks as her grey eyebrows arch over her blue eyes.

        I take in a deep breath, "Headmistress Samantha said that the only way I'll be able to know the prophecy is if I master all the elements first.  I told her stupidly that I would see her next month meaning that I'll have every element mastered by then," I say quickly.  Instead of yelling at me Katy laughs, LAUGHS!

        "Why would you do something like that?" she asks.  The breath stops in my throat.  Should I tell her my suspicions?  Katy stops laughing and looks me in the eye.  Her laughing eyes turn to ones of concentration.  "You'll have to speak up.  I can't exactly read your mind," she says laughing.  I smile a little at her.