Acknowledgments

We're at the fifth book already and I can't say enough for all the people that supported me on this journey.

Firstly, a big thank you to my one and only Wattpad Family at SWF. We went from simply a chat thread a year ago and look at us now. We're thriving and you're honestly one of the best people on earth. Thank you for reading works under the COF universe and for being there when I was rambling about being bored. Thank you.

Thanks to the tons of other writing groups that I found myself in. You guys are awesome! I hope I could inspire you all to finish your testaments as I publish this book.

Special thanks to my Spotify account for providing me bops to listen to and cry along to. Thanks to the countless artists whose songs I listened on loop for the past months as I slaved away at this book.

Thanks to you readers, silent or not, for going along with me. Thank you for waiting patiently when I put a hold on this book to work on my Wattys entry. Thanks so much for your support and your love (?) for this world I created.

A big shoutout to my big sis for listening to me ramble about the unfairness of life and the general plot points of this story. Thanks so much for being there. You rock!

Finally, thanks to Wattpad for letting me publish on the platform.

The next book will be a long one so pray for my soul as I attempt to write the book that I had dreamed of writing ever since I was fourteen.

Finishing this book means that I am just one book away into finishing a series and that alone is something I'm really thankful for. 

See you all in the final episode in Xanthy's journey.

COF 5: The Secret RaceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara