Where am I?

"What on earth is going on mom? Don't you know who I am? I don't understand why all of a sudden everybody is playing pranks on me, I am not in a mood for jokes right now mom, I am too tired, I am hungry, I need to take a shower and eat something." I said to my mom

"I am sorry madam, I don't know who you are, I can't let you stay here, yes if you are hungry I can get you some food but can't allow you to be here for long, and why are you calling me 'Mom' continuously? I do have a daughter, but that is not you obviously, she is three years old."

Mom said and she said something properly after a long time. I started laughing by listening to her.

"What? You are saying you have a 3 years old daughter? Mom? Look at you, you are looking older than yesterday, and you have 3 years old, why are you saying all these things, listen, I don't want to talk right now, I would like to have a shower first" I said

"Excuse me, madam, you can't go inside like this, and how dare you saying all these things, you are older than me that is why I am being respectful to you and you are misbehaving like this," she said furiously

"What? I am older than you?

I called dad: "Dad, see what all mom is saying, she is going crazy"

Dad came near me, I found him too older than before.
He said politely: "Hello madam, have you lost your way back home or suffering from amnesia or might be misunderstanding something, my wife is telling the truth, we are requesting you to get back to your own home, or else we have to call the police."

This time I panicked a little, I had never seen my father saying something so serious, I thought myself in my mind "what is going on"

I kept on staring both of them for a moment and they too did the same thing. After a while, she went to the kitchen, got something on her hand, and came towards me.

"Take this, some food, and please go back to your own house," she said while lending me a packet of food.

I took the packet and without saying anything I left my home.

I was baffled, I had no idea what was going on, why on earth people are behaving like this; including my parents, what was wrong with them.

I was walking on the road randomly, I had nowhere to go now, I kept on pondering and was trying to figure it out, but I had no clue, I was oblivious.

I kept on walking, I reached to the main road, suddenly a wave of wind blew and it touched my face softly, I felt a chilled sensation over my face as if the wind wants to tell me something and for a moment I closed my eyes.

After a while I slowly opened my eyes, I saw the tower clock straight in front of me to a distant, but there was something wrong with the clock, I noticed carefully and couldn't believe what I was experiencing.

I said it to myself: "Is this for real? The hands of the clocks were rotating anticlockwise."