Chapter Four

Louis' P.O.V.

As me and my siblings walked past Y/n and her brother. Her brother shot me a dirty look, and I knew that Y/n's brother was very protective of his sister even though he was younger than her. "Louis, you know the rule, don't look at those uncouth swine," Lara hissed. I looked away and I headed to my locker to grab my stuff for first period. I had never liked Geometry, but for some reason, I was good at it. Milo and Lara were not good at math at all.

I was the one who had to tutor both of them whenever they were failing their math classes last year, and ever since then, I have had to help them with their homework every night even though Milo is a senior and Lara is a freshman. When I got into Geometry and we started talking about graphs, all I could think about was Y/n, her beautiful h/c hair, her shining e/c eyes, and that beautiful smile of hers whenever she was talking to her friends and didn't notice me staring at her.

But, how was I going to try to get her attention when we were enemies and forbidden to get to know each other. I looked down at the empty page in my notebook and then I got an idea. I could send her a letter asking her to meet me somewhere after school, and then I could get to know her a little better.

Without a second thought, I started writing out the letter and I didn't stop until the last space was full. When the bell rang, I walked back over to my locker,  and I saw Y/n and her guy friend walking over to her locker. "I still can't believe Ms. Hernandez farted in Biology class!" she giggled. Even hearing her giggle made my heart want to melt inside my chest. Her giggle sounded like an angel's giggle.

I waited until she got her stuff and shut the locker door and walked away. I quickly walked over to the locker and slipped the note inside. I had kept the letter anonymous so none of her friends would know that it was me who sent the letter. And throughout the rest of second period, I was imagining the look of Y/n's face whenever she found the letter, and I couldn't wait to see it.