Chapter Fourteen

Y/n's P.O.V.

That night at dinner, my parents kept asking me, how the auditions for Romeo and Juliet went. I kept telling them it went well and that I hoped that I got the lead role of Juliet, but there was one question that they kept asking me and that was, "Did you see Louis there? Did he audition as well?" "Yeah, he was there. I hope that he doesn't get the role of Romeo," I answered. I felt so bad saying that even though I didn't mean those words.

"So, when do you know if you got the role?" B/n asked as I took of my bite of my dinner. "Probably within the next few days or so. Hopefully, by Friday, I'll know," My parents looked a little worried after I answered their question about Louis, and I hoped that they wouldn't try to talk me out of it. But, they just shook their heads and continued eating dinner.

When I went back upstairs to my room, I turned on the tv on in my room and played the same remake of Romeo and Juliet that Louis and I watched together. I could feel my cheeks begin to glow a deep pink as I thought about Louis playing Romeo. His performance was so perfect, and I had a good feeling that he got the role.

When I reached the part of the remake where Romeo drank the poison and Juliet found him dead, I felt the sudden urge to cry. My stomach began to churn like I drank spoiled milk, and I ran to the bathroom and emptied the contents of my stomach. When I finished, I walked back to my room and sat down on the bed, and tried to finish my homework. But, all I could think about was the auditions and if our plan to end the feud would work. My phone lit up as I briefly saw I had received a new text, but it wasn't from Louis. It was from Dylan.

Dylan: Hey, I heard you auditioned for Romeo & Juliet! How did it go?

I had no idea how Dylan knew about my audition, but I didn't want to know. I just let out a sigh as I responded to his text.

Y/n: It went really well. I'm just a little nervous.

Dylan: Nervous about what?

Y/n: About if I got the part or not.

Dylan: I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure you got it.

Y/n: Why do you think so?

Dylan: Because you are one of the most talented girls I have ever met, and if anyone deserves to get the part of Juliet, it's you.

When Dylan said that, I began to feel slightly better about it, and I didn't feel as sick as I was.

Y/n: Thanks, you're a good friend.

Dylan: I try to be. :)

Dylan and I had never texted like this before. He would always send me a text saying, "I hope you had an awesome day, can't wait to see you at school tomorrow," but we never really engaged in a conversation in text. Dylan's never been like this before. What does this mean? Before I could come up with a reason, I heard my phone ring again, but this time instead of another text from Dylan, I saw that it was Louis.

Louis: Hey, how's it going?

Y/n: It's going well. How are you?

Louis: I'm good. Just really tired.

Y/n: Same, probably going to go to bed soon.

Louis: Okay, I'll see you tomorrow! ❤

Y/n: See you tomorrow!

A/n: Hey, guys! Sorry I haven't updated this story in such a long time! I've been very busy with writing stories, both fanfiction and original. Along with juggling school at the same time. I will try to update this story more often, but if I don't, that's why.

With love,

Duskprincess89