Chapter Seven

Louis' P.O.V.

I couldn't believe I had managed to convince Y/n to sneak out of her house so we could talk to each other at night, I wanted to scream with joy, but I kept my mouth shut fearing that someone would think I was in trouble. When I got back inside the house, I put on a bright face to make it seem like I was acting normal, and not keeping a secret from my family.

I went up to my room and I scrolled through my contacts and stared at Y/n's phone number. I was tempted to text her, but I was also worried that if Lara or Milo walked into my room and saw me texting her, I would get caught instantly. But, they wouldn't find out about it because I put her phone number under a fake name Celia. (Sorry to anybody out there who's real name is Celia.) I shut the bedroom door, and I laid down on my bed and started texting her.

Louis: Hey, it's Louis,

I didn't expect to get a quick response, thinking that she must be busy with a chore or hanging out with her family, but all of those thoughts vanished when I got a text from her.

Celia: Hey, What's up?

Louis: I just wanted to make sure that you got home okay, I hope that didn't sound weird.

Celia: No, it didn't. That's really sweet of you.

Louis: I put your name under the name Celia so my parents won't get suspicious.

Celia: That's good, I put your name under the alias Jack.

It was fun talking to her, but if we were going to keep the friendship a secret from our families we had to hide any evidence that we were conversing with the enemy.

Louis: Hey, when we stop talking, I need you to delete any evidence of us sneaking around from your phone, I'm gonna do the same with mine.

Celia: I agree, the last we need is for our parents to catch us talking, we would be in huge trouble and probably start another war with them.

Now that we had that taken care of, I wanted to sneak out and hang out with her for the first time tonight, but I didn't know if she was doing anything tonight that would cause her to grow tired and now enjoy herself.

Louis: So, are you doing anything tonight?

Celia: No, why?

Louis: I was wondering, if you want, would you like to hang out with me tonight?

Celia: Sure! Two things though, where will we be going, and what time should I meet with you and where?

Louis: Easy, we'll stop by the convenient store and get some snacks, and maybe we can walk around town for a little while. We can meet up at end of our street around midnight, if that works for you?

Celia: Sounds like a plan, okay see you tonight then, Jack

Louis: See you tonight, Celia

After we finished the conversation, I deleted all our texts from my phone and I set a silent reminder to sneak out at midnight to see her. As soon as I deleted the final text, I heard the bedroom door open revealing Lara standing in the doorway. "What are you doing?" she asked. I went into Instagram and scrolled through different people's stories.

"I told you not to enter my room without knocking first, Lara," I said looking at my sister with irritation. "Geez, I'm sorry, are you in a bad mood?" she asked. I looked up at her with even more irritation on my face. I wanted her to get out because she was so nosey about everything that I was doing. "Does it look like I'm in a bad mood?" I growled. She got the hint, and she closed the door.

I wasn't in a bad mood, I just didn't want Lara in my room, I caught her snooping around in my room last week, and I got very mad, and she's not allowed to enter my room without my consent. After I heard Lara go back downstairs, I started smiling again at the thought of hanging out with Y/n later that night.