Chapter 2

Up with your turret
Aren't we just terrified

The whole hall immediately erupted into cries of disapproval and protest. Harry's head was spinning, he felt sick knowing he had to share a dorm with that wretched boy all year. He looked over at the Slytherin table to find the blonde fuming just as Harry was. Hermione and Ron were already jabbering on about how this was complete bollocks.

"I'm so sorry Harry this is absolutely awful" Hermione offered a wry smile. "Good luck with that bloke mate" Ron said, still stuffing his face. "I.. um.. It's fine I can do this I can stay civil and calm I'm mature enough..right?" Harry said, looking at his two best friends for reassurance. They both nodded in agreement. The rest of the feast Harry sat there poking at his food, barely eating any. The thought of Draco being in the same room as himself made Harry want to yack.

This piece of news meant no calm year for Harry. No way he could have a quiet year living with Draco Malfoy.

The feast was over and students started filing out of the Great Hall. Harry was on his way out with Hermione and Ron when he heard his name called as well as Draco's. "Oh well I guess this is it." Harry said, pulling his friends into a hug "I will see you both everyday for meals and in our classes so this shouldn't be that bad right?" Harry smiled sadly while pulling away from the warm welcoming embrace "Yeah of course mate" Ron smiled the same smile Harry had on.

"Harry remember you're mature enough to handle this." Hermione smiled and lead Ron out of the hall. Harry watched them go as he heard a slow clap behind him. "Awe such a sweet moment within the golden trio" A voice who he immediately identified to be Draco's, taunted him.

Harry turned around to face him. "Yes a very sweet moment of me saying bye to my friends Malfoy." Harry didn't make eye contact with Draco because well Draco was very intimidating, but Harry wouldn't let himself look a like a scared child.

"You three make me sick." Draco spat out and crossed his arms. "Good to know" Harry smirked triumphantly, attempting to make Draco angry. Attempting to make himself appear confident. It seemed to work because Draco simply turned on his heel walking towards Dumbledore.

Harry followed and stood in front of Dumbledore waiting for him to address Draco and himself. "Ah my two head boys" Dumbledore simply smiled down at them. "I know this is hard considering you two have been mortal enemies since first year."

They both scowled at the same time, clearly both annoyed at the utter shit Dumbledore was speaking. "But maybe this will be an opportunity for a new friendship...Now I've already had house elves take your things to your new dorm." Dumbledore pulled a lemon drop out of a bowl next to him and popped it into his mouth.

Harry looked down at his feet not knowing what else to do. Draco was looking at Dumbledore waiting for the next idiotic thing that would come out of his mouth. "Well come on boys let me show you to your new housing" He smiled and got up walking in front of us, expecting us to follow. Harry started walking but Draco cut him off. "I will always walk in front of you, I will always be on top of you," Draco spat at him and followed Dumbledore through the many twists and turns of Hogwarts until they finally reached their dorm. It was in a secluded part of the building.

There wasn't much else going on around it. On the right side of the door there was a Gryffindor flag, on the left side was a Slytherin flag. They had clearly already prepared for their arrival. "The password is Phoenix as of now..you boys can change it to whatever you please" Dumbledore said then he repeated the password to the painting which happened to be Salazar Slytherin. Harry thought that Dumbledore hated that guy.

They entered the room and both boys were in awe of how gorgeous the room was. There was a fireplace with a gorgeous red couch placed in front of it. A coffee table with the Gryffindor and Slytherin emblems on it. Two red armchairs, a white fluffy rug, and four  doors. "This place needs more green" Draco said crossing his arms and raising a disapproving eyebrow.