Chapter 12

I had a few, got drunk on you and now I'm wasted
And when I sleep I'm gonna dream of how you tasted

"I didn't..I uh didn't out you" Ginny stuttered and her eyes began to flick through each one of the people standing in front of her. They went from Harry to Draco to Hermione to Ron. "You're stuttering, you're lying" Ron said as he wrapped his arm around Hermione.

"Fine. I did." Ginny messed around with a lock of her long red hair. "Why?" Harry spoke up and stepped a tiny bit closer to her. Draco grabbed Harry's wrist softly, not to agitate the scabbed over marks on his wrist. Harry stepped back. "I read your journal Harry." Ginny looked down at the floor and twiddled her thumbs.

Harry's cheeks heated up, he knew he would never hear the end of it from Draco. "His journal?" Draco asked holding back laughter. "Yes his journal, Draco this and Draco that." Ginny fixed her posture and crossed her arms. Hermione and Ron were trying to keep their composure, but failed desperately and began laughing. "Well why'd you do it?" Draco chuckled as well but knew he would be able to tease Harry about it later on.

"I was jealous. He was my boyfriend at the time, it wasn't an amazing feeling to read about you in his private journal." Ginny chewed nervously on her lip. She felt a little bad for being so rude, Harry looked happy.

"That was no reason to invade my personal life and out me." Draco snapped at her. Ginny sighed. "It was wrong of me to do that and I know that, it was also wrong of me to call you two the f word. I'm sorry." Ginny sounded sincere enough. "I still don't like all of this but I guess I will try to get used to it." She continued.

"Thank you." Harry said smiling. In all honesty he wanted her approval whether or not he would admit it. Harry hurt Ginny, he knew he did. He wanted to know she was okay with everything. Before Harry and Ginny had started dating, Ginny was one of his closest friends. Harry wanted that back and maybe he would get it back someday.

"You're very welcome." She smiled. "Let's go eat I'm starved and this conversation seems to be over" Ron groaned, Hermione pulled him away and continued to walk towards the great hall. Ginny was already long gone, she slipped away once she seemed to end the conversation by saying you're welcome.

Just Draco and Harry remained standing in the hallway. "Journal huh?" Draco looked down at Harry smirking.

"Oh shut up" Harry hit Draco's chest and rolled his eyes playfully. "I must see this journal sometime." Draco smiled and proceeded to walk down the hall. Harry followed him. "Never."

"Seems as if you just could not shut up about me." Draco teased on. Harry just remained silent and smiling. Draco began laughing hysterically as they entered the hall. Once they were in multiple heads turned to face them. Harry Potter back from the hospital with Draco Malfoy. Quite a scene.

Harry ignored the stares while Draco fed into them. Draco would hold Harry's hand or rub Harry's hip every time a new stare appeared. Draco was doing it to taunt them of course, but being touched by Draco in public was something Harry really appreciated.

They finally made it to their table and took their seats. "Merlin, you two it's like you're celebrities or something" Ron said with a mouthful of food. Harry chuckled and placed a napkin on his lap. "No, no not really" Harry said.

Draco smiled as well and held Harry's hand under the table. They wanted to tell people, just not yet. Not while Harry wasn't perfectly healthy. "Oh Neville!" Harry turned and looked down the table gesturing to the other brown haired boy to come sit next to him. Neville pointed at himself and mouthed me? "Yes you're the only Neville I know" Harry smiled. Neville got up and moved down the table. "Are you seriously doing this?" Draco whispered in Harry's ear.