Chapter 5

Hold my head under the bath
And breathe away

"Okay spit it out" Harry pushed on looking at Draco. "You like all of this right?" Draco watched Harry's expression change. Harry was not about to admit to Draco Malfoy that he loved the way Draco's lips felt on him. Harry got up but Draco grabbed his arm softly. "No Potter, no you're not just going to run away from this, Its just a simple question"
Draco looked at him.

Harry's expression softened. "Fine yes, it's definitely not the...worst" Harry could barely finish his sentence without shuddering. Draco pulled him back down onto his lap. "I feel obligated to agree with you" Draco said holding Harry's hips. They were still messy from their little make out session. "Let's be friends with benefits, or... better yet enemies with benefits" Draco said smirking.

"Friends with benefits?" Harry said staring at Draco. "Yes because then we can continue doing this" Draco smirked softly and removed his arm from Harry's waist and ran his thumb along Harry's bottom lip, wiping it. "But my only rule is, we must keep this between us" Draco said wiping his own lips now. "And no doing this with other people while we are" Harry said insistently.

"Deal" Draco held out his hand. Honestly that part was no bother, Draco felt no yearn for anyone else. "Deal" Harry put his hand in Draco's and shook on it. "And no feelings" Draco smirked and pulled his hand away. Harry nodded, that rule didn't need to be said it was implied. "Well then Malfoy, I'll be off to bed now" Harry said getting up. Draco licked his bottom lip.

"Alright Potter" Draco said getting up as well. "I'll be off to bed as well, try not to sleep in the bathroom tonight" Draco chuckled. Harry rolled his eyes and turned away walking to his bedroom. He looked back to see Draco staring. Draco's eyes flickered back up to Harry's.

Harry turned a shade of bright red and looked down. Draco just smirked and turned to go to his room. "Sweet dreams Potter" Draco said and shut his door. Harry walked into his bedroom shut his own door. He fell back against it. Harry's neck was marked up, his lips were bruised, and his emotions were thrown around aimlessly...

Harry couldn't even begin to think that anything would happen because Draco made it clear, no feelings. Harry already had feelings, but he would continue to hide them just as he had for the past 4 years.

Draco put on his pajamas and flopped down onto his bed. He smirked, satisfied with himself. That had gone much better than Draco had thought it was going to. Draco loved the way things were happening but couldn't shake the thought of Harry's wrists out of his head. Draco yearned to know about the bruises, and how Harry had received them. He longed to know why Harry did the awful things himself. Draco had always been too nosy for his own good. He knew in his mind he shouldn't do what he was about to do, but he did it anyways.

Draco got up and crept over to his door. He opened it and made his way over to Harry's door. He pressed his ear against the cold door which reacted with a shiver through his body. He couldn't hear much other then what sounded like Harry messing with the covers.

Draco knocked softly. "You may come in" Harry said sounding like he thought he was royalty. It made Draco chuckle as he opened the door. "Miss me too much Malfoy?" Harry said smiling innocently. "Yeah right Potter" Draco smirked and rolled his eyes. Draco leaned against Harry's doorframe.

"So then what did you need?" Harry said sitting up a little. Draco searched Harry's eyes. Harry had a look of sadness hidden behind his playful persona. His eyes glowed a gorgeous green as always. Harry looked...worn out. "Just.." Draco said making his way to Harry's bed and sitting down.

Harry gulped and tried to remain composed. Draco sat there and just studied Harry's face. His face was skinny, his eyes were a little sunken but not much, his lips were bruised. Draco smirked at that. "This will sound odd, but it's not" Draco took in a deep breath. "Take your shirt off" Draco said lowly staring at Harry. Harry immediately went defensive. "What? Why?" He backed up a little.