Chapter 7

I was told when I get older all my fear will shrink
But now I'm insecure and I care what people think

Draco awoke bright and early. He almost got up out of reflex but looked down to see Harry cuddled up to him. Draco smiled softly and rubbed Harry's back. He was falling for Harry and he knew it. Draco had only hoped Harry felt the same.

Draco kissed Harry's forehead and moved a piece of hair off of it. "Wake up we have classes today" Draco whispered softly. Harry grumbled and whispered back. "No..5 more minutes" Draco chuckled softly and removed his arms from Harry slowly getting up. "You can have 5 more minutes Im going to get dressed" Draco smiled and grabbed his robes, he walked into the bathroom.

Harry groaned, annoyed he had to wake up. Harry yawned and rolled off of Draco's bed. He smiled and looked over to the indent of his and Draco's bodies in the bed. Harry got up and walked to his bedroom.  He stretched and pulled out his robes from his wardrobe.

Harry put his clothes on, put his pants on one leg at a time. Harry counted how long it took for him to get dressed, as he did everyday. The little things kept his mind occupied. He tied his shoes and looked around for his glasses. Just as he started to search for them he heard a knock on his door.

"Come in" Harry said while looking under his pillows for his glasses. Draco entered the room with Harry's glasses and looked at Harry who was frantically searching for his glasses. "Looking for these?" Draco held up Harry's glasses.

Harry looked back and smiled waking up to Draco. "Oh thank you Draco" Harry took his glasses and put them on. "I like that" Draco said softly. "What?" Harry looked up at him. Draco smiled.

"My first name, you saying my first name" Draco looked down at him. "Oh well, I like it too" Harry smiled and walked out of the room in front of Draco. "Well let's go eat, then classes, we can meet up before lunch maybe?" Harry looked back at Draco. Draco smiled. "Cant get enough of me can you?" He chuckled. Harry blushed and looked away. "Of course we can meet up before lunch" Harry looked back at him smiling. "Let's goo" Harry said smiling and walked out of the dormitory and into the hallway. Draco chuckled and followed him.

A girl, with red hair, gryffindor robes. No doubt a Weasley, stoped in front of them. "Harry what are you doing with this muck. You shouldn't be associating yourself with this gay wanker." She stared at Harry. Harry was holding back his laughter. "Gay wanker, that's funny" Harry said and chuckled. "Well goodbye Ginny great talking to you" Harry pulled Draco away.

The scene in the hallway did not go unnoticed. Many different people were staring at the three of them. Slytherin's looked disgusted and Gryffindors looked disgusted. A few Hufflepuff were laughing hysterically.

Harry lips quivered and he broke out into laughter. "She's very funny right? God I hate that girl" Harry said wiping his eyes which were now tearful from laughter. "Who is she?" Draco looked down at him. "Ginny Weasley, my most recent ex cover-up" Harry chuckled and sighed happily. "Hm interesting, didn't know you were into red heads." Draco smiled.

"You're not gonna leave me for Weasel right?" Draco smirked down at Harry. "Even if I wanted to Ron is straight. You have nothing to worry about." Harry smirked right back. "I'm more into blondes anyway"

Draco snickered and they continued to walk.
Another person caught up with them. Harry rolled his eyes.

"Draco...hey" The person Harry couldn't necessarily identify said. "What do you want Zabini?" Draco said angrily. Blaise Zabini, Draco's ex boyfriend. "Jeez calm down, do you think we could talk sometime before lunch Draco?" Blaise looked at Draco.

Harry felt jealousy overtake him, he kept quiet and looked down at the floor. If he looked at Blaise he would've done something he regretted. Harry was creating a long list of hexes in his brain that he could use on Blaise. "Number one Zabini, you don't get to call me Draco anymore, Number two, we will never talk again, Number three, I have plans before lunch after lunch and forever on. Goodbye Zabini." Draco dismissed him and turned his gaze away from Blaise.