Chapter 4

I wanna taste your content
Hold your breath and feel the tension
Devils hide behind redemption

"A moron? Me?" Ron said looking down at Hermione curiously. "Yes Ron a moron" Hermione said, going to a certain section of the library and pulling a few books off the shelf. "I just don't think it would ever happen it doesn't seem realistic?" Hermione looked up at him as she was sitting down. "Well personally I think it makes much sense, they've 'hated' each other for years. I always catch Harry glancing over at the Slytherin table, I've been trying to figure out what girl it was" Hermione said flipping open a book. "Maybe it wasn't a girl at all" Hermione said.

"Wait..." Ron's face dropped. "You don't think Harry and Malfoy like are gonna do anything about it?" Hermione started reading. "Yes I do..eventually" Ron sat across from her.

"What the bloody hell why? I hate that wanker he's bloody awful and a pain in the arse" Ron said.

"I know he is, I hate him as much as you do, but if Harry falls in love with him or something we have to be nice. I mean come on ever since the Battle of Hogwarts things have been...different." Hermione said still reading.

"Wait is that why Dumbledore put them in a dorm together, do you think he wants to like see what might happen" Ron said looking at a now very shocked Hermione. "Ron I think you've just said one of the smartest things you've ever said" She smiled. "So Dumbledore knows..he knows everything, that sneaky little prat." Hermione said smiling still.

"Wait wait how could you even begin to think that they may like each other?" Ron played with the corner of his robe. "Well for starters they slept in the same bed and didn't kill each other, and Draco helped Harry's night terror without any complaints." Hermione said putting the book back. "We have got to talk to Harry about this now I need to know." Hermione said walking swiftly out of the library.

"Wait so Harry's..like..gay?" Ron said with that confused look on his face he usually had. "Well I mean...I think so I've always thought that." Hermione chuckled to herself. "He's gay?! Like gay? Like into men?" Ron stopped walking. "Well Ron you moron if you were listening I don't know but I think so. Keep your voice down" Hermione said "Oh well I just wish he had told us it's not like we wouldn't have understood, I hope he knows we would love and support him either way" Ron said and continued walking.

Back in the dorm Draco had come back to Harry's room because he was still confused at what Hermione's whole revelation was about. Plus he just wanted to be around Harry. "Well how about we stop talking about her and start talking about something else." Draco suggested sitting back down on Harry's bed. "Alright well what about?" Harry said sitting down.

"Merlin ok, this is going to sound odd, but did you snog Hermione last year because there was this rumor.." Draco said biting his tongue trying not to laugh. "Oh no most definitely not. I don't really like her like that..I don't really like many girls like that" Harry said.

Draco's brain started working as his heart rate sped up. Could Harry be gay? Did he have chance?

"But people really think we did?" Harry said, cuddling back under the blankets. "That might be a tad bit my fault Potter" Draco chuckled and Harry fumed. "Fuck you Malfoy." Harry spat at him "Jeez Potter at least ask me to dinner first" Draco chuckled and continued on. Harry looked a bit flustered.

"I feel so very honored to know the dirty truth on Mr. Harry Potter, he doesn't like girls" Draco smirked and also got back under the covers. Draco was trying to get more information out of Harry.

"Wh- what" Harry said looking up at the ceiling. "Oh my god you are so gay" Draco sat up. Harry fiddled with his fingers. "I have no idea what you're going on about Malfoy." Harry glanced around the room now getting nervous that someone would have to find out.