The Reveal

Eli Pov

Eli- Last night, one of our assets was injures by to other one, so we're having you build another cell to keep it in.

Builder- Alright sir, we'll get started right away.

Eli- Good, because I have a meeting.

After finishing plans with some builders, I went up the elevator and asked to my office. Along the way, I spotted a little girl hiding behind a Triceratops skull.

Eli- Maise, I know you're there. Why are you hiding?

Maise- I'm hiding from Iris, it's funny when she looks for me.

Eli- Iris is old, Maine, she shouldn't have to look all over for you.

Maise- OK, I'll go and find her.

After my discussion with Maise, I walked to my office and sat down. Shortly after, (y/n) entered and also sat down.

(Y/n)- Hello Eli. You called me for an emergency meeting?

Eli- Yes I did, it's about the assets.

(Y/n)- What about them?

Eli- Nothing serious, I just wanted to check up on how they're doing.

(Y/n)- Well, Subject 2 is still healing but shows signs of recovery, and he seems to be improving mentally too, thanks to positive treatment in the medbay.

Eli- So when will it be out?

(Y/n)- Hard to tell. He seems to heal very quickly, but it could just be a method to survive and heal later. Right now we're hopeful for a recovery in three of four days.

Eli- And the other one?

(Y/n)- He's fine. Very aggressive but in great health. I seems Subject 2 never fought back, only struggled.

Eli- This isn't good. We need both of the assets to be battle-ready for our plans to work.

(Y/n)- What are your plans for them?

Eli- It's classified, but since you're their caretaker, I can make an exception. We bred them to be obedient, deadly war machines, to be sold to militaries as weapons.

(Y/n)- That's a horrible idea! What if they get loose and kill people?

Eli- That's your job, to make them obey us so there isn't any risk. You can go.

(Y/n) Pov

He excused me from the room and I left with my thoughts. War machines? They bred war machines? How do they expect me to tame two monsters that are meant to kill everything?