The Trip

(Alright so I'm gonna start trying to update more, I published the new chapter and now I'm back to writing! Side note, I probably won't include some other character's pov's, just because we already have a bunch, and it makes the story flow better. They'll still talk like in the movie, but probably no Zia or Franklin pov's. I am excited though, because I get to work in Blue's pov, which will be this text, otherwise known as bold and underlined. With that, enjoy!)

(Y/n) Pov

I got up from sleeping, Obsidian following suit after I nudged him to get up so that I could. Picking up my bag of stuff, I went to the elevator to go up to the bathroom, since I needed to shower (mandatory for anyone leaving from contact with the Indos) and freshen up in general.

As I made my way to the elevator, once again I heard the whistle, but this time I gave Obsidian an apologetic frown and shook my head, him looking down in sadness. It hurt me inside, but I had to get ready for the day, besides, he's only begging for me to stay because I haven't been staying for a while.

I finally got to the bathroom and hopped in the shower, taking about 15 minutes, and brushed my teeth. I grabbed some new clothes from my bag and got dressed. Finally ready for the day, I got a text from Eli wanting me to come over to his office.

I sighed, knowing he wanted me to do something, that's all he asks from me these days, and slowly walked over to his office.

Eli- Ah, (y/n), come sit down, I have a proposal for you.

(Y/n)- What is it Eli? Some new asset for me to see?

Eli- Kind of. I was hoping that, since you know the assets so well, you could accompany a team I have set up to Isla Nublar.

(Y/n)- Woah, hold on, Nublar? That smoking rock of an island? I get why you want me there, but isn't this operation a little bit risky?

Eli- Yes, and I have a plan for the worst, if need be. I've been planning this for months. I just need you on board.

(Y/n)- I'm not sure if I'm the best for this, even though I spend a lot of time around the Indos, one they both sit in cages, and two, one is my best friend. The predators in the wild will be much more agressive than them.

Eli- Don't worry, my team can handle the larger ones, and I have Claire working on getting someone to help with the smaller ones.

(Y/n)- So there's no reason for me to go, really.

Eli- No no, I need you there. You're the only person I know who has fully tamed a dinosaur.

(Y/n)- A highly intelligent, very trusting-

Eli- No. You need to go. Final. Plus, you just might be able to scare the men back into line. "Hey, I'm the person who's tamed a dinosaur, back to work."

(Y/n)- Fine. But I want a better paycheck when we get back.

Eli- Of course. The plane leaves at eight, you'd better hurry.

(Y/n)- Eight?! Oh gosh, I've got to go now!

Running out of the office, you jumped in your car and sent Eli a message telling him to relay a message to Obsidian, "This is from (y/n), I won't be back for a while, so be a good boy Obsidian. Don't tear anyone's limbs off."

Claire Pov

I stepped towards the plane when another car rolled up, and I saw (y/n) jump out and run over.

(Y/n)- Sorry for intruding, Eli wanted me on this op as well.

Claire- Oh, alright, well you're luck you got here, we're leaving right now.

With that we both boarded the plane and sat down. I heard a noise from behind me and saw Owen sit up and groan.

Claire- Owen! You came!

Owen- Yeah, and who's this, your new boyfriend?

(Y/n)- Hi, I'm (y/n) (l/n), pleased to meet you.

Owen- Owen Grady. You certainly don't seem to belong here.

(Y/n)- Oh that's just me being nice, I'm here because I'm the only one to tame- uh, I mean successfully do a project Eli Mills has.

Owen- Tame, huh? Well, if it's a dangerous animal, you must be pretty smart to be here right now.

(Y/n)- Oh it's nothing, just some scars.

He then pulled up the sleeve on his (f/c) shirt, revealing many scars, reminiscent of dinosaur claws.

Claire- Oh my God, you didn't tame a dinosaur, did you?

(Y/n)- Kind of? It's classified, of course, but essentially, yes.

Claire- So Eli has been breeding dinosaurs?

(Y/n)- Somewhat, to varying success.

Owen- Well, that's quite a story.

It was then that two new people got on, Zia and Franklin.

(Y/n) Pov

A boy and a girl got on the plane, the guy looking far more terrified than the girl. The guy saw me and Owen, and extended a hand.

Franklin- I'm F-Franklin W-Webb, nice t-to meet y-you.

Owen- Nervous, aren't we?

Franklin- Wouldn't you be if you had to ride a horse that's been abused and beaten all its life?

I chuckled, and the plane took off, Owen and I introducing ourselves to Zia Rodriguez while in the air.

After a while of flying (I guessed, I fell asleep during the flight and dreamed everyone was an Indoraptor) we arrived at Isla Nublar, the island look considerably worse now that I was seeing in in person, not on the news.

We landed and I met Ken Wheatly, the military commander for the operation. After everyone was out of the plane and introduced, we hopped in an armored car and went further onto the island.

Once at our destination, Franklin began spraying big spray all over himself, earning a laugh from me. It was then that I looked around, realizing where we were.

Jurassic World.

Zia heard something and ran off, snapping me out of my trance, and stopped in awe at a sight I could only dream of.