The Medbay Again

(Y/n) Pov

Obsidian fell as leap, which left just me and Dr. Wu to talk.

(Y/n)- So, will he be okay?

Wu- This is tough. I've seen injurues that were bad, but losing this much blood is near fatal. The best we can do is patch him up, give him some boosts, and hope.

(Y/n)- And what about Ripper?

Wu- Ripper should be fine. He almost got caught in the throat, but it missed his windpipe and instead cut the skin.

(Y/n)- Thank you Henry, if you don't mind, I'm going to see the security footage to ess what happened.

As I walked out of Obsidian's room, I saw a little girl who I've never seen before hiding under the stairs.

(Y/n)- Hello, who might you be?

Maise- I'm Maise, Grandpa Ben's granddaughter.

(Y/n)- Well, nice to meet you. How did you get down here?

Maise- Well, I've watched Mr. Mills put in a code for the elevator, so I memorized it and I come down here when I'm bored.

(Y/n)- Ok, well, don't stay down here too long, who knows what's down here that I don't know about.

Leaving Maise with that advice, I reached the security office and spoke to the guy on the computer if I could see the cameras.

It started out fine, I saw myself leave, Obsidian and Ripper doing there own things, and then lunchtime came.

Obsidian sprinted out of his cell and immediately started attacking Ripper.

(Y/n)- So it was him, not Ripper...

As they fought, I saw two men run down to the cell and fire tranquilizers into the two, who collapsed.

(Y/n)- He was trying to get revenge...

I walked out of the office and into the medbay to see Ripper. He was awake and struggling to get out.

(Y/n)- Hey! Calm down or we're putting you back under.

Fool. Don't they realize that no matter what they do, I won't break? No matter how much pain, suffering, or loss you put me through, I'll never bend to you.

He stopped struggling but we had to knock him out, since the doctors were worried that he would lash out and kill someone, or himself.

I woke back up to hear (y/n) yelling, and Ripper struggling. I tried to break free, but I was too weak and I was bound too tightly to move. This is where it ends. Me strapped to a table while my human gets murdered by my worst enemy. I stopped fighting and let it happen.

"(Y/n), can you make your way down here please? Somethings wrong with the subject."

In the box I heard a voice. "Alright, just let us get Ripper under for a bit."

We finally got Ripper to fall asleep again, or rather, knocked him out, and I got down the stairs and ran over to Obsidian.

(Y/n)- Hey, hey, it's alright, I'm here now. What's wrong? You look... sad.

My eyes shot open when I heard those words. (Y/n)! You're alive! Oh thank god!

(Y/n)- Woah, calm down there, I know you love me, but we need you to be still.

Obsisian calmed down and I gave Henry the go ahead. Obsidian realized what was happening and started struggling again.

(Y/n)- Don't worry, I'm here Obsidian. If I'm here, only good things can happen. This may hurt, but you'll get better of you let him do it.

I was still nervous about letting another human do things with my injuries, but with (y/n) there I was willing to let them.

I woke up again to find myself abandoned in my cage, with pieces of thin something holding my wounds closed. I guess the humans did something to me, but it seems to be helping me, so I'll allow it. Looking out of my cage I saw people walking around, same as usual. Well, I guess this stuff is supposed to do its own thing, that's why no one's here. But I wasn't tired. I wanted to get this healing over with so that I could continue to grow stronger.

I walked over to Ripper's cell to see how he was doing, and to my displeasure, he seemed to be fine.

(Y/n)- I know you want us both dead. I know you think we're weak. But remember, I'm your only chance at advice to get out of here.

Advice?! What advice could that idiot give me? Let me guess, to kill myself so that I don't have to live here anymore? Well it's not happening!

(Y/n)- Ok, soon some new guys are gonna get here, and they'll truly make you suffer, that is if you don't cooperate. If you do what they want they'll send you off to some other place to do other things. It's not perfect freedom, but at least it must be better than this.

Somewhere else? Where? Why am I getting hurt while the other fool gets to relax all day? It must be some weird experiment. One of us gets tortured, while the other gets love. Guess I got lucky. I would've torn anyone who tried to love me apart, and the idiot in the other cell would've just given up and died.

Tiny Timeskip

It's been about two days since Obsidian's fight with Ripper. I haven't been around either of them, mainly because they need to heal without too much action, and because I got sent a ton of mail while I was staying with Obsidian. I have to pay bills and people were wondering where I went for my new job.

My human hasn't been around at all for a while. I hope they're okay. I miss them. I've had to sit and heal by myself, with no one to talk to or be happy with. I think I'm finally healed, since that other guy, the squinty one, put (y/n) on the little box he had and I heard them talking.

Wu- (y/n)? I need you to talk to Subject 2. I'm not sure if I can enter without being killed.

He brought the box closer to me, after entering carefully, since I hissed at him, and I heard (y/n) on the box.

(Y/n)- Obsidian? Can you hear me? I found can, let this guy remove the stitches in you. You know, the little thread that held your wounds together.

I roared at the box, hoping that (y/n) could hear me, and I got a response.

(Y/n)- Obsidian, I miss you too, but I've had a lot to so at my own home and I couldn't be there. I'm so sorry.

No! Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. I wish you were here, but I understand.

Wu- OK, if I can just get those stitches out, you'll be good to go.

I didn't fully trust him, but if (y/n) trusts him, I have to as well.

I could hear Obsidian whimpering as they pulled the stitches out of him. Good, now he gets some pain. I already got mine out, but they put me to sleep for it.

Ok, ok, the stitches are finally out. I'm free! The other human left and I was left alone again to think.

I was heartbroken. Hearing Obsidian cry like that always made me sad. However, I had an idea for a new experiment with Obsidian, I would just need Eli and Henry's approval.