The Experiment- Day One

(Y/n) Pov

After getting clearance from Wu and Eli, I made my way to the elevator, put in the code, and walked down the hallway.

I heard footsteps approaching, but by now, I didn't get my hopes up. It was probably just another worker coming to feed me. And when I looked up, that's exactly what I saw.

I saw (y/n) enter the hallway from where my cell was and ignored him. He's not here for me, anyways.

(Y/n)- Hey, Ripper. You're gonna hate me even more now that my plan is in action.

Plan? What plan? Was he going to have me executed? They had another one of me after all. I sat there thinking as he walked away, a smirk on his face. Bastard!

I continued walking down the hall to hear a worker yelling at Obsidian.

"You're welcome, you little pest. Honestly, why we even keep you when you're not even useful is beyond me."

(Y/n)- Hey! Shut your mouth!

He turned to look at me and said

"Oh yeah? Come and make me!"

I wasn't looking for a fight, so I just told him to back off or Obsidian would eat his arm.

"Is that a threat?"

(Y/n)- No, but it'll be a prediction come true if you don't listen!

"Whatever, just leave me alone."

I finally reached Obsidian's cell and he was absolutely ecstatic.

Yes! Yes! (Y/n) is here! I'm not alone anymore! D
So much stress and confusion, all  led up to this! He entered my cell and sat down on the bed next to me.

(Y/n)- Hey, Obsidian. I've got a plan, but it's only for a little bit, as it's dangerous, for both you and me. What do you say we get out of here and go to my house?

What?! Go to his house?! Like, leave here? Away from the mean people? I'd love it! Wait, he's saying something again. "You have to be good or they won't let me see you again. This is a risky plan, but I think we can pull it off."

WHAT?!  Leave?! Those two! I'm going to kill them if they try to leave. If I have to suffer, so do they! There's no way! He's lying. The alphas would never let something like this happen!

Obsidian was running all over the place, roaring and scratching everything.

(Y/n)- Woah, calm down! I figured you would be excited but to this level? How bad was those two days?

I stood up and walked towards the door, and Obsidian followed, although he couldn't sit still.

(Y/n)- Ok buddy. When I open this door, you can't bolt out. You have to stay calm. Stay next to me and we'll walk to the elevator.

Stay calm? I couldn't stay calm! This was too good to be true, I must be asleep! But I had to listen. One wrong move and I could be shot.

No way. I can't believe it. They're leaving! This is bad! Even though I hate them both, (y/n) is still better than the workers! I began clawing at my cage, trying to reach them so that they would die and stay here forever.

Ripper was trying to claw his way out of his cell, I could hear him. But if I acknowledged him he would only get more aggressive. As I walked with Obsidian, workers were clinging to walls, trying to get as far away as possible.

(Y/n)- Okay, here we are. Ready to finally see what's out there?

I was beyond ready! O clawed at the elevator, I roared at it, anything to get it open. "Hey, stop. Remember, stay calm and we'll get out of here before you know it." Oh yeah, calm. It was so hard though!

I typed in the code and the doors opened, where a few workers were inside. Obsidian shot into the elevator and sat in a corner, terrifying the workers.

"Why the hell is that thing in here?! Code red, we have a code red, asset has escaped!"

(Y/n)- No! Tell them it was a flase alarm before he gets scared and tears your face off!

"You! Of course, it all makes sense now! You're insane! That thing is a monster, a freak of nature, it shouldn't even exist!

(Y/n)- He may be a monster, but he's my monster. Now ca it off.

"Nevermind. We have it under control."

I wasn't sure what was going on, but it was bad. (Y/n) and some other guy were yelling at each other, and I was ready to kill him. He insulted my human, all I needed was a signal to kill.

Ha. At least everyone else hates them too. I sulked back into my corner and fell asleep. There was nothing I could do.

After the guys exited the elevator, (tough, since Obsidian was still growling) we closed the doors and made our way to the surface.

(Y/n)- How you doing, buddy? I hope those guys didn't stress you out too much.

I got a growl in reply and we reached the museum of the manor. Walking through, I heard Maise scream and run away, and Obsidian shot off, chasing her.

Ow, that hurt my ears! I saw a little human and chased her down, ready to capture her for my human. As I chased her, I heard (y/n) following me. Good, I won't have to walk back. I finally got a good shot on her and pinned her down. "Obsisian! Get off of her!" OK, I'll let him sit her out. Instead of him being mad at her, he was mad at me! "It's okay, Maise. He didn't know any better."

Dear lord, this is going to be a challenge. Maise was alright phisically, but she'd probably be scarred for life.

(Y/n)- Obsidian, bad boy. We don't hurt people, they are friends.

Maise was huddled behind me, scared of Obsidian. Obsidian put his head down and whimpered, and sat there waiting.

(Y/n)- See, he's sorry. You can touch him now, he understands.

Maise still didn't want to get near him, and so she ran off, presumably to hide.

(Y/n)- OK Obsidian, let's go.

We left the mansion and walked to the car, while I kept a keen eye on Obsidian, in case he ran.

(Y/n) picked me up and put me is a new metal box, it was (f/c) and had circles on it. He put me in the back, while he got in front and grabbed a new wheel. I jumped up to the front with him and sat on the thing next to him. He grabbed a toy from his pocket and put it into a slot on the circle, and turned.

The car started, making Obsidian jump.

(Y/n)- Hey, you're okay. We're going to drive to my house.

I motioned the wheel turning, pressing the gas, and pointed out of the woods. He got the massage and sat back down, with his head on my leg.

Timeskip

We reached home and I got out, with him jumping out after me. We walked to the house, Obsidian staring at everything he could, trying to make sense of his new environment.

When I opened the door he came in ahead of he, dashing around the house, but careful not to knock things over.

(Y/n)- Come here Obsidian, I need to do something.

He walked over to me and I put the collar on him, then he went back to running around. I got into pajamas and fed him a final time, thanks to the storage of meat that Eli had already dropped off.

Wow. Just wow. This is amazing. There's so much more stuff here! I can sit where I want, touch whatever I want, and dow anything! (Y/n) did put this loop around my neck though. I wonder what it's for? He left to another room and I followed him, where there was a much bigger bed in the room. He laid down and I jumped up next to him and we fell asleep.