Back to the Medbay

(Y/n) Pov

This is it. This is where I die. Mauled and torn apart by the creature I tried to keep together, his claws sinking into my limbs and gushing blood like a waterfall.

I screamed bloody murder. It was so painful. Eventually I started to to go limp. He apparently noticed and left me to die, while he curled up in a corner.

(Y/n)- No. I'm not going out like this. (I blurted out with shaky breaths.)

I crawled to the door and unlatched it, just as a worker came down the elevator. I blacked out and came to in the medbay.

Wu- He's awake!

Eli and a new face, and old man, were hovering above me.

I quickly sat up and started hyperventilating.

Wu- Woah, do not strain yourself, you already are injured.

(Y/n)- Is Obsidian okay?! Please tell me you didn't hurt him!

Wu- Obsidian? What do you mea- Oh, the subject. Yes, the subject was only hurt momentarily when it was being kept into its cage wile you were extracted.

(Y/n)- I need to see him. Now.

Eli- I'm afraid that's not possible. With your injuries you wouldn't make it out of this bed.

(Y/n)- Then bring him here! Anything! I need to make sure he's okay!

?- Eli, inform the men that (y/n) is coming to cage two.

Eli- Mr. Lockwood-

Ben- What have I told you, call me Benjamin.

Eli- Benjamin, (y/n) here is in no state to go anywhere, much less back with the thing that nearly killed him.

(Y/n)- No, I'm fine, let me go.

Wu- You are NOT fine. Any slight movement could cause you to bleed out and die, we only barely controlled your blood loss earlier.

(Y/n)- But Obsidian-

Wu- He will be fine, just rest for a week or so.

(Y/n)- A week?! I can't wait that long! I need to see him now!

Ben- Dr. let him go. If he is careful, he should be fine, I was told you did the best you could.

Wu- Of course I did, that doesn't mean that they're free to go whenever they feel like it!

Ben- Henry, watch your voice. He has the choice, now let him go.

Wu- No.

Ripper Pov

Hahaha! Finally, that walking meatbag got what he deserved! Wheeled out on a bed, almost dead. I just wish the same happened to "Obsidian" over there, but one at a time I guess.

Obsidian Pov

Yes! I got him, I got him good, now I just have to wait for them to die. Their trap failed! I win! Ripper still needs the same treatment as I did to them, but I can't get to him. Yet.