The Plan

Eli Pov

I heard about the assets injuring each other, and I was not happy. If they damage my animal, they'll pay. Dr. Wu assured me that neither of them would have lasting injuries. Good.

I set up another meeting with (y/n), but this time, Henry was coming too. 6:00. They should be here.

As I was halfway through that thought, (y/n) entered, followed by Henry.

Eli- Both of you, have a seat. We need to discuss some things.

(Y/n)- What is it? If this is about the fight Dr. Wu already assured both of us that they are fine.

Eli- It is about the fight, but not that. What I want to know is why those two always want the other dead.

Wu- Well, for starters, Subject 1 did injure Subject 2 upon their first real interaction. Furthermore, Subject 2 seems to think that Subject 1 is harassing (y/n) and, since Subject 2 has a bond with (y/n), it lashed out in the only way it knew: violence.

Eli- I see. (Y/n), anything to add?

(Y/n)- No, Eli, but I do have a new experiment we could try with Obsidian.

Wu- Another? So soon? Last time we did an experiment it resulted in mutual injuries between the two subjects.

(Y/n)- That's exactly why it's not going to be here. I suggest that I take Obsidian to my house to live for a week.

Eli- Are you insane?! Not only is that highly illegal, but if the asset were to escape, it would mean disaster!

Wu- Calm down Eli, let's hear him out.

(Y/n)- As I was saying, bringing Obsidian to my house would be a great experiment. His mind would get to develop even further than down there, where he only has the same people and environment to look at. An intelligent creature like him needs new things, Henry.

Wu- And what about containing it?

(Y/n)- Easy enough. I've already had someone modify a shock collar to the point of 10,000 volts-

Eli- What?! You must be insane! That much would be enough to kill it!

Wu- Not necessarily. Jurassic Park had fences that were 10,000 volts, and the only reason they didn't work was because of Dennis Nedry.

Eli- But what about to the neck? A creature of that size couldn't handle that much to the neck!

(Y/n)- I am aware of that. That's why I have it set to only a split second of electricity. Just enough to hurt, but not enough to be lethal. I have it all planned, I just need permission and resources. One thing I don't have is enough meat for him.

Wu- Are you sure about this? Anything could happen. You could get torn apart in your sleep, it could get nervous and become irreversibly damaged mentally.

(Y/n)- I'm sure. If you'll let me, that is.

Eli- Please step outside, Henry and I need to discuss.

(Y/n) Pov

I walked out of the room and closed the door, leaned against the wall and looked at my phone. I was suddenly spoken to and I jumped.

Ben- Oh sorry. I didn't mean to scare you.

(Y/n)- It's fine, I just forgot that other people actually live here.

Ben- Yes, well, we were never properly introduced. I'm Benjamin Lockwood, owner of this house and friend of-

(Y/n)- John Hammond. I know about you. You helped Hammond create the first dinosaurs for Jurassic Park.

Ben- Yes, and it was amazing. The first time we successfully had a dinosaur hatch, we and everyone else were in awe.

(Y/n)- I can imagine. I wasn't there to see the first dinosaurs, but now I'm seeing new ones.

Ben- The Indoraptors, as they call them?

(Y/n)- You already know, I take care of one of them. I've named him Obsidian, and the mean one is Ripper.

Ben- You must really care about them.

(Y/n)- Like you wouldn't believe. Ripper, not so much, but I'd do anything for Obsidian.

Ben- Well, I need to go. I'm old and need my rest.

(Y/n)- Alright. Goodbye Mr. Lockwood!

A few minutes after he left, Iris came over to check on me.

Iris- Shouldn't you be in there with them?

(Y/n)- No, they need to make their own decision, not have me pressure them.

Iris- Alright, well, I wanted to talk about- AHHHHHH!

(Y/n)- What the-!

Maise stood up from behind Iris and started laughing. Iris was fuming and chased her to the stairs, where she began telling her off. I was laughing so hard I had tears.

Iris walked back over to me and we resumed our conversation.

(Y/n)- I'm sorry, it was just too funny.

Iris- She's going to give me a heart attack some day.

(Y/n)- Anyways, what did you want to ask?

Iris- Oh, right, I wanted to ask about what happens in the basement. I know you're doing something down there, but what?

(Y/n)- I don't know if I'm allowed to tell you. The whole operation is classified, sometimes from me.

Iris- Alright, fine.

She walked off and the door next to me finally opened.

Eli- Okay, we've made a decision. You can go through with your plan.