T w o - Dream SMP

After that you fell asleep put your phone on your night stand and slept.

Morning

You woke up from your alarm and pressed it.

"Lord" You said struggling to open your eyes and stretching. When you got up FINALLY you got your phone and Looked at the time 9:36, looked at twitter remembering the events of yesterday. You your self Loved playing minecraft and were pretty god at PVP (Sorry guys i suck at building).

"OI N/N YOU AWAKE I HAVE IHOP" Nick said from the kitchen also hearing Plastic bags.

"COMING NICKIE" You screamed from your room as you got up and and put on a outfit adn went to the kitchen.

"Good mornin idiot" You jokingly scoff rolled your eye as you grabbed a pancake with egg and bacon.

"Thanks Snapchat" You smiled at him walked to your room hearing him yelling as you saying thing like "COME ON" or "YOU ASSHOLE" You open the door to your room and closed it walking to your PC and opening up Twitch to see if anyone was streaming only one person and that person was Tommy. You thought 'What if i try to piss him off?'

You got into his stream and got Nick's credit card (Your 16:D) and waited for it to pop up on the screen.

Finally it did,

'Hey TomTom, It's Y/N' The computer voice read out loud as his chat Awwwed and Put faces and some said ew.

Tommy spoke, "D-Don't call me that..." He almost whispered but the mic got it and you start laughing a shit ton, and you donated again and waited.

'Your a loser TomTom :) ' The computer voice said.

"ARRR STOP CALLING ME TOMTOM" he screamed getting out from his chair as well as dying in minecraft.

"UGHHH" He said then took a few breath "You better go SnapMap's sister" He said going really close to the mic and you started dying of laughter and went to check out twitter.

Tons of people followed you, liked tweets, and messaged you but what most got your eye was a message....from....from...

"DREAM?" You screamed out loud quickly covering your mouth and put your phone down trying to go over the situation in your head.

'Dream....just messaged me?.....About fucking time' you said in your thoughts

"OK i am fine" You said as you clicked on it "No turning back now"

@/ Dreamwastaken2

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dreamwastaken2: Hi Y/N!

U/N: Hello!

Dreamwastaken2: So i have been wondering...

you play minecraft?

U/N: Oh yea i do! Why do you ask?

Dreamwastaken: I was wondering if your would like to join the SMP server? :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You gasped at the message and reread it to much sure your weren't seeing things, Dream just asked you if..... WOAH

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

U/N: YES! I WOULD LOVE TO

Dreamwastaken: GREAT!

I'll send you the link to the dis and server

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You waiting a few mins for him to send it then you got a message from Nick, Nick was out doing things so he couldn't just yell at you.

Dumbnap

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dumbnap: HEY

Dumbnap: HEY

Dumbnap:HEy

Y/N: WHAT

Dumbnap: FINALLY

Anyways..

Dream just told me that he asked you to the smp server..

Y/N: Yea and?

Dumbnap: BRUH I-

Y/N: DONT BRUH ME

Dumbnap: I'LL BRUH YOU IF I WANT HAHAHAH

Y/N: k bye

Dumbnap: HEY WAIT

Read 12:38

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dream sent you the dis and the minecraft sevrer link and you clicked on the minecraft sever.

(THIS IS GONNA BE RELISTIC MINECRAFT SO ENJOY :DDDDD)

You logged in to minecraft and went to the game.

Your POV:

*U/N is in the game*

Tommyinnit> Who are you

U/N> OH TOMTOM

Tommyinnit> Oh fuck

Tommyinnit> You bitch

U/N> Pass me the cords TomTom :)

Tommyinnit> No bitch

U/N> K

Dream> I can give you the cords

U/N Thank you dream :)

Dream> :)

Dream gave me the cords of where he was and i walked over looking around pushing some tree branchs off of my face and eyeing a few animal near by i finally saw a brick house.

"Woah" I looked up at the babbo the around the house.

"Hey U/N!" I heard someone say, I turn around and saw Tubbo.

"Hey Mr.Smit-" I got cut of by a scream

"AHHHH STOP DREAM MY HELMET FUCKINGGODBROSTOPITGONNA BREAK" Of course I knew who that was, It was George with his britsh acsent.

"COME HERE SAPNAP AND GEORGE" Dream yelled running after sapnap as george went the other way, Sapnap ran around their house getting him on fire with every hit and I whezzed as well as Tommy and Tubbo.

"NO GO AWAY I AM GOING TO DIEEEEE" Sapnap Yelled from the top of his lungs.

"WAIT MY HELMET DREAM I AM GOING TO DI- NOOO DREAM GET MY STUFF" George practecly yell at dream to get his stuff.

"Daddy Chill" Dream said sassy as Tommy, Tubbo and I laughed even harder.

"W H A T?" George said flustered and annoyed. "SHUT UP DREAM" He said.

"Yall are annoying shut up" I said annoy about all the yelling over my headphones.

"HAHA What cha gonna do Y/N?" Dream said jump up and down in front of you, You grabbed his chin and right hand and pulled him close.(this isn't supposed to be sexual stop sexualizing it.)

"A ticket to Flordia." You said sturnly as you quickly pulled him away to go get some matrials for yourself and your house and left dream studdering. You went around look for thing are getting tress and wanted to build a little Hide out house, But you weren't much of a builder so you messaged Tubbo.

U/N: Tubbo

Tubbo_: Tubbo

U/N: VC 5

Tubbo_: Ok

You heard the Discord ding

"SOoooo What cha need?"