S i x - "Hey maybe.."

No one's POV:
2 week had past since you met everyone but you have gotten closer to Bad, Wilbur, Tubbo, and Tommy. And started getting to know them better. Today was the day that you were going to college finally after 2 week of waiting you were going to England from Texas. 

"i swear to god Y/N Did you pac-" He said as he came in your room seeing the mess in your room as you looked in your closet as he sighed and looked at you.

"JUST PACK IT ALL Y/N" He screamed at you which made you jump and fall.

"WHAT THE FUCK NICK?!" You said on the floor screaming at him as you see him roll his eyes and point at all the outfits and shoes on the floor.

"Put them all it your suit case" he said walking out of the door and leave the door a little bit open. You rolled you eyes 'May as well listen to him' you thought as you stood up and walked to you Outfit on your floor and putting them into both of the suit cases that your had on your bed making sure that it was all organized and ready to go. You were leaving this Friday at 5 in the morning, You still didn't have a place to stay But Nick gave you at least 100+ Dollars to stay at a hotel for the night. I mean you did have a few friend in London but you were just hoping that they would let you stay with them, Until you got a Phone call you looked over at the phone to see who is was, It read

DumbThomas 

It was Tommy, of course you answered.

"ELLO Y/N" Tommy said pretty loud to your ear

"ELLO THOMAS" You said copying his British accent trying to annoy him and getting the accent exactly.

"That wasn't funny" He said in his normal Voice as you laughed in the backroom

"YES IT WAS" You said basically wheezing out all the air you had in you.

"What ever Y/N" He said almost sounding like he was gonna laugh but stopped him self, "so i wanted to tell you something" He stop him self and breathed in.

"So uh...You are free to say you feel uncomfortable, ok?" He said through the phone with a low voice and you responded "Ok, Go on Tommy" you said back.

"Ok ok So uh, Would you like to..." he started think if he should i mean they just met but it's not like they would see each other all the time plus it not like he liked you pfff, "So if you don't have a place to sleep...Would you uh" You already knew what he was gonna ask and of course you were gonna say yes i mean he was one of your best friends. You heard him breath in again.

"Can you stop being a pussy and ask me Thomas" You said with am smile rolling you eyes as he Breathed out and chuckled.

"Ok ok, Would you like to.. Come stay at my house when you come here?" He said Quickly so he won't get nerves in the middle, then he heard you giggle and thought 'God damnit she is laughing at me' Tommy Thought.

"Sure Tommy" You said happily as you heard him exhale thankfully that you didn't say no and you started wheezing like a tea kettle (Dream type beat also i laugh like that :D)

"Anyways, I gotta go pack See you Friday Nerd" You said hanging up on him when he was screaming back through the phone about you calling him a nerd

Things are gonna change for you