F o u r - Citizen

"Welcome to L'manburg" Tommy said loudly, He began to walk me down the stairs to the gates of L'manburg calling wilbur to join the game. Now keep in mind that i have never met this "Wilbur Soot" guy but I know that he is the President. I also Heard he is a Big shot British too.

"Let me text Wilbur to join" I nodded as i started to walk around, There was Wall around a pack of land it look amazing, i walk around to the left and saw a whole roller costar it was huge but I wasn't quiet sure how the hell it worked since it wasn't really build correctly.

"HAHA This is MY Reveres-coaster" I looked at him having pity for him. Is this man really that dumb it's built the wrong way, and no way your making someone walk up all those stairs to the top.

"Your a fucking dumbass Tommyinnit" i said staring at him is disbelieve, I mean there is no way someone can be that dumb. He looked like he was about to scream but instead he did a big inhale.

"WHATHELLY/NYOUDIDN'TEVENASKMEHOWTHEFUCKITWORK" He said really loudly with a yell and a high pitched scream, You looked at him like a he was a mad man as Tubbo is the back he stared giggling.

"ok" I said walking way as Tommy screamed in the backroom telling me to come back, 'Like i would bitch' i thought as i rolled my eye and up my hoodie down but kept my mask on. Then i felt someone gently grab my wrist.

"Who are you?" I heard i british man say, I think it's george? No, George knows me. I Turn around and saw a tall brown haired man with the same outfit as Tommy and Tubbo, I Figured that he had to be a friend.

"HEYY WILBUR!!" I heard Tommy say from the distance followed by Tubbo Yelling the same thing Tommy was saying. I figured that This guys was the Wilbur Soot guy aka the president.

"SOOO Wilbur!" Tubbo said going in front of Tommy then walking up to me putting his hand in my shoulder

"This here is Nightmare" Tubbo said smiling and going behind me pushing my closer to Wilbur so He can see me better since I was far.

"Hello" I smiled  and extended my hand out of shake his hand, and he reached back.

"Hello Ms.Nightmare,What brings you so L'manburg" He said smiling shaking my hand up and down then letting go when greeting was done.

"Well you see sir,Uh I wanna become a Citizen in your land" I said looking at him in the eyes and standing tall (She is gonna be a Badass guys)

"Oh you do? Well I have one question, but let's go this way" He said getting my hand the dragging me in the wall of L'manburg into a Dirt shaped truck.

"Where are you from, Nightmare?" He said taking a book from a painting in a wall and opening it to possibly reading the insides

"Oh un I live in amarica but I wasn't born there nor are my genes from there" Wilbur looked up confused and staring at me.

"What do you mean? Aren't you Sapnap's sister?" He said still looking at me closing the book.

"Well you see j am Originally from _______ (You can put anything:D) and yes i am still Sapnap's sister" I said looking at him with my hand by my sides in fists.

"Well i guess you can become a L'manburgen" He said closing the book and hold a paper and start writing on it.

"Your officially a L'manburgen and you may build what ever you like in the fences, Ms.Nightmare" He said Smiling and Finally Finishing writing on the paper then giving it to you.

"Welcome to L'manburg, Nightmare"