T h r e e - Building your house

One no POV:

"SoOooo what cha want?" Tubbo said happy as he tried to find you.

"Can you help me with my house Tubbo?" You said as you heard him giggle.

"SureEEEeeeEe Where are you" He said as you began to search through a house that was on a hill.

"I am at uh...." You looked around trying to find how to tell him where you were, 

"I FOUND YOUUUU" He said scaring you half to death 

"jEzz Tubbo" You said laughing nervously and looked at him as he kept saying sorry for scaring you.

"Anyways Tubbo can you help me build my house?" You said looking at him, pointing at the B/N (Block name)  in your hand and he nodded and put his hand out so he can build. You went to the little mountain on top of a house that you still didn't know whos house it was.

"Wait U/N!" Tubbo said grabbing your hand and you turned around and put your head to the side slightly confused. 

"What Tubbo?" You said sounding confused and he pointed to the building that was on the bottom.

"That's Tommys house!" He said sounding a little bit nervous, You didn't really care.

"Come on Tubbo! We aren't even going to build on top of his house it over here!" You said walking a little bit to the back making sure that it wasn't on top on Tommy's house.

Tubbo's POV:

I was a little nervous i got to admit she was building near Tommy's house and Tommy doesn't really like that but at least it not on top, I walked over to her she was really fast. I ran up and finally got up to her.

"Hey u/n.......woah" She looked amazing, Almost like she wasn't real. Her  Minecraft skin was a Black hooded Girl with a black mask that had a Red sad face on it with C/H (Color hair) pieces sticking out. Like the opposite of Dream what was that 'Alt' personality that his fan made up for him.. Night? No it was Nightmare! Oh i get it, Dream and nightmare.

"So we need to clear out all the Trees" She said interrupting my thought and woke me up from reality, she point at the grass she way above of so i can dig down 2 blocks and put the Block that was going to be the floor.

After:

We were finally done after an Hour, But I bet that Y/N Doesn't know that Tommy is gonna Join in a few and see the house.

"Hey Nightmar-" I stop myself and looked at her as she looked at me and put her hand on her chin as she was Thinking.

"Ya know i kinda like that name, Tubbo" She said happily Shaking me back and fourth, She was really strong. After That we went down hill as Y/N- Nightmare kept making a little path to her house.

*Tommyinnit Joined the game*

Oh no Tommy Join let's see were this goes.

"HEY TOMTOM"  you said loudly

"OH SHUT UP" Tommy said looking at her then looking around and seeing her house

"OI WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?" Tommy said angrily pointing at the House that was on top of his.

"That's my...." She jumped down to be right in front of Tommy "House!" He looked like he had just eaten something Horrible.

"WHY ON MY HOUSE?" She looked at him up and down.

"Not much of a builder huh?" She said laughing as Tommy was Furious

"Anyways Tommy I was wondering if i can be part of L'Manburg?" Tommy looked at her and she looked at him.

"Your American, Right?" Tommy said, She started laughing "PFF No i am not i wasn't born there I was adopted" She said pulling her mask up reveling her (Remember this is just a minecraft skin!!) Dark Red eyes, Light Brown hair with i little bit of red in the end of it and it looked like she had Red splashes of something on her face and Hoodie.

Your POV:

"What yall looking at" I said confused as they stared at me and when i asked that they Quick turned away.

"Anyways Can i be apart of L'manburg?" I said patting Tommy in the shoulder he looked a me again and pointed to this path in a small little mountain that had L'manburg on the other side

"We need to ask Wilbur, Since ya know...He is the President" Tommy said with a  pause, I Can tell that he was nervous about something but i didn't really know what since i just met the guy a day ago. I walk into the small hold to be greeted by the walls of L'manberg (Maybe if yall have seen Tommy, Wilbur, Quackity, or Tubbo's Stream yesterday aka 9/22/2020 you would know why Tommy is nervous but no spoilers)

"Woah Pretty Big" You said amazed at what was before you, It was truly an amazing place.

"Welcome to...L'manburg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yall better watch their stream >:( if not you won't understand want will happen in the next few Chapters and IT REALLY GOOD