T H I R T E E N - I think i am in love...

CW// semi-Angst 

"That you will never know" You said turning to the bright computer light in front of you and search up Twitter.

"Oh come on" Tommy said getting up and going to you and leaning on you putting his wait on your head and back.

"Ow Tommy get off" You said trying to pull him off but you end up falling and Tommy falls down with you landing on top of each other, Tommy and you Start staring into each others eyes getting closer and closer until both of you snap back into reality and quickly get off each other.

"Uh...I have something for you tomorrow" Tommy said and quickly leaves before you had the chance to say anything. You heard a ding from your phone, It was your mom... You haven't talked to your mom in years after you moved in with Nick when he got his own house. You mom was some of the things that put your mental health down, She put you in a depressive state, it was horrible. But now she Text you after years, Some people shouldn't have kids.

Her.

----------------------------

Her: Hey.

You: What do you want

Her: Is that anyways to talk to me?

You: Yes. Yes it is.

Her: Honest i haven't talked to you in YEARS and this is how you greet me. Your not my child.

Honestly, I am your mother the one that got you into this world.

You: The one that almost made me leave.

Her: You know well, That was just a phase.

You: No it wasn't. 

Her: Stop making it seem so importent. Your grades where falling to. Honestly, Can  you do anything right.

You: You know what?

Her: What.

You: Fuck you. It's like i don't even know you, The only problem here is your birth. The problem here is the way you acted. It the trama that you think you should put on your child for me. And honestly, I will block you and never talk to you again. And don't get me started when i am getting married or anything to big. You push me out of your life, I push you out of mine. Good bye.

You blocked "Her."

You thought about what you just did, Not even feeling a little bit of pity. She need to be put in her place. You started crying quietly as you heard voices say thing about you.

"Please Stop" You whispered as you cried, You slammed the desk with your fist.

"Shit.." You said as you hear running.

"Y/N ARE YOU OK?" Tommy said as he walked up to you picking you put and hugging you.

"Shh..It's ok...I am here, Talk to me Y/N" Tommy said patting your head softly. You never knew Tommy could be to caring.

"T- Tommy" You said hugging him back as he continued patting you head.

"Tell me whats wrong" Tommy said in your ear heading to your bed it sit down cuddling up with you. You started to explain everything that happen with your mom and your childhood.

"It fine...She not her" Tommy said still hold you in his hands, You never felt more loved in your life. He start turning red and getting closer to your ear.

"Y/N" Tommy said moving back, And you stared at him. His cheeks were a light shade of red and he looked away then looked at you.

"I think i am in love"

------------------------------------------------------

Oml finally Tommy you idiot, Also guys i am at school using a school computer ahahhahah

Enjoy this short chap