F i v e - Getting ready for ?

No one POV:

"Welcome to L'manburg, Nightmare," Wilbur said smiling and Shaking your hand as Tubbo Jumped up and down behind you and Tommy also Hopped up and down but not as much as Tubbo since he didn't really want you to know that he was happy.

"OI Y/N YOU GOTTA GET PACKING" You heard Nick say at your door knocking twice.

"Ok, ok Nickie" You turn to your computer, "Bye guys!" You went off of Minecraft but still was on the discord with Wilbur, Tubbo, and Tommy. Wilbur and Tubbl already left to another VC and you were just about to leave when you heard a voice from discord.

"Hey uh, y/n?" You look at your computer quickly and Noticed Tommy was still on the discord call.

"Yea Tommy?" You respond back confused about what Tommy had to ask.

"Uh, what does Sapnap mean 'packin'. Like uh packing for what?" He said stuttering a bit not wanting to intervene with your private life too much.

"Oh, I am going to Collage in another country," You said happily grinning and getting your suitcase from the bottom of your bed and putting it on your bed when it was out.

"Uh, Can I ask were?" He said Nervously. You went closer to the mic you had sitting there on your desk Know damn well that Tommy lives in England.

"England, 2 weeks from now," You said whispering to the Mic smirking. And You knew Tommy was freaking out.

Tommy's POV:
'OHMYFUCK OHMYFUCK OHMYFUCK' I said in my head as thoughts started to roll outta my head about us seeing each other in real life.

"Hey, Tommy you ok?" I heard her said over discord as i panicked on what to say.

"Y-YEA I am FiNe!" I said trying to sound fine as i sure wasn't.

"Well I go pack, Bye Tommy" I felt that she was smiling over the screen on the other side, and she disconnected

"I wonder what she looks like..."

No ones POV:
As you click out of discord you started laughing.

"OH SHIT BAHAHAHAHAHAH" You started laughing every loudly knows Damn well the Nick can hear you in the other room Because he Quickly went to your room opening the door with a force that you never knew he had.

"ARE YOU OK? IT SOUNDED LIKE YOU WERE FUCKING CHOKING" He said with a worried Tone walk up to your on the floor Wheezing.

You wiped Tears outta your eyes, "Y-yea Hahahaha I am fine I am fine" he rolled his eyes extending his hand to you to get up and you took it. He sighed and Walk to the door closing it on his way out.

"Damn go to London is gonna be fun," You said walk to your closet picks what clothes to put in your suitcase.

As you finally finished, you went to your closet again to get your PJs which was a long shirt and shorts, and went to sleep