S e v e n - "I am Here, Tommy"

It was finally going to be the time you had to go to The UK, you were overjoyed and scared. I mean who wouldn't be your going to see a few people that you just met 2 weeks ago and they suddenly became your best friends.

It was currently 5:48 am in the morning and you were leaving at exactly 7:30 in the morning so to kill the time you went to go into Minecraft, You hadn't really logged on in a few days so you want to, First you went to your Closet it get Dressed. Nick told you all about streaming and how people can make you feel good and thing like that, You thought about streaming before when Nick got into streaming he was getting popular and he was getting happier and he got connected to people around the world, You already met Dream, George, Wilbur, Tubbo, Tommy, Fundy, and Niki they're amazing.

Back to getting dressed this is what you put on

(12.25.21 For the people say this suck or this is feminine, Don't comment shit like that 😐 I am someone who's genderfluid. I don't wanna read shit like that. If you don't like it make up ur own and don't be a asshole <3)

You went to your desk in your room, I have LED lights so around that were purple with the Purple gaming chair that you were sitting on with your 2 computer screen infront of you. You turn on your computer and opened up Minecraft and opened up the Dream smp Discord and saw Tommy, Wilbur, Tubbo, George, and Quackity. you went into the Minecraft server.

(MINECRAFT)
You looked around seeing beautiful Flowers around your house and little bees buzzing around and Look up at L'manburg in front of you but you saw Tommy sitting at the edge of the mountain Looking at you as the Sun reflect behind you. 'Amazing' Tommy thought as he stared at you and realized he had been staring for to long.

"Oh! Hey Big N" He says standing up using his right knee to pull him up back to his feet.

"Hey Tommy" You said walking towards him, He started staring at your mask wondering what was on the other side, You caught him staring at your mask knowing exactly what he was thinking, he was very easy to read.

"Tommy?" He snapped back to reality after you called his name. You Put your hand at the bottom of your mask as he looked at your hand with a Questionable expression on his face.

"What are you doing, Nightmare" He said confused with a hint of nervousness that he tried to hide but it was painfully obvious.

"Well, Wanna see or not you big idiot" You said with your hand still at the bottom of the mask, He huffed and rolled his eyes know that if he said something you would leave. He nodded and breath in staring at you, As you slowing pulled your mask up (Remember this is your minecraft skin so you can come up with anything you want) slowly showing your mouth in a smile as 1 fang showed on the right side of your mouth, It started to go up more showing your cheeks and nose as he saw i few scars (Just you want for the explanation of those :D) and your breath in and took of the mask full, Tommy finally saw your whole face. Your eye were closed so your couldn't see Tommy but then he tapped you on the shoulder.

"You look amazing, Nightmare" He said with a smile and his normal laugh behind him and you opened your eye showing you Red eyes as he stared in awe.

"THATS FUCKING COOL" He said jumping and point at your eyes.

"Your an idiot, Innit. Anyways I gotta go" You said putting your mask back on and smiling, You walked closer to him and hugged him.

"See you in a few hours, Tommy" You said as you hugged him and left the game.

(Back to real life)

You stood up from your chair as you grabbed your laptop, iPad, and phone and walked to your back pack. Your backpack had all the thing your needed, 3 chargers, Your electronics, Your wallet, Keys, Note Books, headphones, a mask, and basically everything your needed for the trip.

You walked up to the door and opened it seeing Nick on the couch watching Hunter x Hunter, 'Does this man ever sleep god' You thought as you walked out of your room turning of the lights.

"Finally your outta there" Nick said standing up and turning off the TV, Walk towards you and getting one of your suit cases.

"Now i don't wanna be an uncle just yet Y/N-" He said being cut off by a smack in the back from your hand.

"You asshole, At least i am not the person shipped with 5+ people here, Mr.Sapnotfoundwastaken " You said rolling your eyes and walking in front of him and he put his hand on the spot where you hit him.

"I am was just saying" he said under his breath walking towards the door where you were standing, and opening the door heading towards the car.

TIME SKIP TO THE AIRPORT

Nick and You both got out of the car and got your suit cases and entered the building, You took your passport from Nick and up 1 of your bag down the bag dropped area and said your goodbyes. You walk into the line to get scan and waited. When you finally got there you took off your shoes and and put your bag on the little cart and your little suit case in another cart and walked in to the scanner. When you were and cleared you grabbed your bags and went to the waiting room where they should call for flying in less then 50 minutes. You finally got there and sat down in the seat making sure to social distance and took out your phone to call Tommy and Tubbo in a Group call, you waited for them to pick up, they finally did and you up your headphones on.

"Hey Nightmare" Tommy said

"Hi Y/N!" Tubbo said

"Hey guys, I am gonna be going into the plane in a little make sure to be there when i land" you said laughing at the difference in both of them.

"Yea Yea Me, Tubbo, and My dad will be there" Tommy said from the other line

"Yea ok, I am so happy" You said laughing as Tommy and Tubbo agreeed with you they were really happy to. You talked with them for a little bit and heard the caller said that everyone should go on the plane now.

"Oh Bye guys! I am boarding I'll call you guys when i get to England" you said as the all said bye.

SKIP TO THE LANDING

You heard the captain said over the speakers that we were landed in 20 minutes you look to your phone to see if you had connections, Not yet. You start putting your things way as you saw England getting more and more closer by the seconds. You packed everything and waiting for the plane to land.

When it finally landed you took your set belt off and stood up with your bag on your back, You were at the front of the plane so you were gonna be the first so it was gonna be easy to go, You got your bag that was on the Top and put it down walking towards the door of the plane to get out, As you got out you looked around looking for the bag pick up, You fallowed the signs and finally got there you felt your phone buzz and you answered.

"Hey Tommy" You said

"HEY NIGHTMARE WE ARE WAITING" Tommy said practically screaming in you ear, He didn't know what you looked like so this gave you the great chance to scare him

"Ok Tommy, Stop being so loud. I am just getting my bag" You said trying to hide your giggle.

You went to the airport lobby and saw Them standing there looking around as you snickered, You when to the back of them to scare Tommy. Tubbo already knew what was happening since you didn't wanna scare Him since he has been so nice and caring towards you.

"Ughhh Where Y/N" Tubbo said looking around acting like he did know, You started to walk up to Tommy and slowly get close enough to...

"I AM HERE, TOMMY" You said putting your hand on Tommy's shoulders as you felt him jump and scream

"OH MY FUCKING GOD" Tommy said jumping up and turning around and he grabbed you and hug you.

"FINALLY I GET TO MEET YOU" He laughed hugged you as Tubbo hug you to.

"Your an idiot Tommyinnit"