T W E L V E - "That you will never know"

( i really like that photo of Tommy 🧍🏻‍♀️)
"SURPRISE!" Tommy said laughing as Wilbur almost fell in the backround.

"To be honest Tommy that not much of a surprise" you said as Wilbur went behind you and laughed as Tubbo agreed hold the bee plush.

" but see he was?" Wilbur winked and nugged your shoulder.

"Oh shut up William" You said rolling you eyes as he did a fake offended gasp and put his hand on his chest and laughed trying to get his breath as Tommy and you face was a bright red.

"Oh shut up Wilbur" Tommy said crossing his hand and huffing. As Wilbur continued to laugh he triedputting hum self together.

"COME IN BIG MAN PULL YOUR SELF TOGETHER" Tommy said as he slapped Wilbur back and he began to calm down.

"Ok ok ok, i am fine now" Wilbur said still huffing.

"LET GO EAT!" Tommy said walking to a restaurant it was Taco restaurant, You guys all ordered food and ate. You guys talked about a to of different thing like The story of the Smp, Mcc, and life, You told them a bunch about how you felt when you were in America, You have never felt this open about anything in your whole life. Suddenly you got a message for Sapnap.

<Dumbnap>
Dumbnap: So you dating Tommy?

You:No 🧍🏻‍♀️

Dumbnap: Then whats this? 😀👍🏼
<photo of you and Tommy sleeping>

You: Oop 😀 haha Where'd you get that 😆

Dumbnap: Tubbo🙂

You: That bitch-

Dumbnap: You got some explaining to do☺️

You: I SWEAR I AM NOT 👁👁

Dumbnap: The photo say otherwise‼️

You: OH SORRY GEORGENOTNAP, DREAMNOTNAP, SAPKARL, DREAMNAP 😱😆🥂☺️😊‼️

Dumbnap: 🧍🏻 Ok you got me there

You: 🌜🥂🌛 I know

Dumbnap: Bye 🙄‼️

You: ok
———————————————————
You turned of you phone and eyed Tubbo, and Tubbo saw you.

"What wrong, Y/N?" He said as you opened you photo and getting the photo and showing him as Tommy wilbur also see.

"WHAT THE- HOW WHO?" Tommy said as his face turned red and Wilbur and Tubbo started laughing in the backroom as Tommy started panicking and hiding his face with his hands.

"This there something you wanna tell us, Tommy?" Wilbur say nudging Tommy's shoulder and wiggling his eyebrows (Tommy and wilbur are sitting with each other and You and Tubbo are sitting with each other) Your cheeks started to get more red as Tubbo also nudged your shoulder.

"Oh shut up, Let's go" You said standing up as Wilbur was still whezzing.

Tommy's POV:

Oh my goddddd,sudhiahdishdoah, Tubbo why would yousudhaihs. I feel nervous and kinda... I don't know how to describe it.. She is just so prefect and the fact that she is so strong since she has been through a lot makes it even better, But if Wilbur and Tubbo keep on doing thing like this, I don't think i will be allowed to tell her how i feel. She is very good at hiding her emotions from everyone, I think she likes me if I connect the dots her really likes me. She told me that she is gonna start  streaming and she was really happy about that, so was I. I finally got snapped out of my thought when Wilbur said

"Well it 5 i gotta go" Wilbur said looking at his watch, And Tubbo Awwed sadly, Tubbo looked at his phone and looked back at Tommy.

"I am gonna have to go at 7" Tubbo said with a sad face and Tommy and you did a sad face and looked at Wilbur who was getting something out of his bag, and turned towards you.

"Here" Wilbur said smiling and giving you a red bag with little mcyt pin on it and inside was chocolates, Stickers, lolipops, some markers and art thing you looked at Wilbur and hugged him.

"Thank Wilbur" You said letting go and smiling you turned around and showed Tubbo but what you didn't know was that Wilbur Walked towards Tommy.

"Go get her" Wilbur said into Tommy's ear and patted his back walk toward his car yelled Bye, and Tommy stood there 'was it really that visible?' He thought looking back at you showing Tubbo the things in the bag putting little stickers on his face, Her smile was amazing, She is so energetic and happy. Tommy smiled at You through the mask. You heard a yell again it was Wilbur i thought he left.

"HEY!" Wilbur said with an object in his hands, As he came closer you saw that he had a guitar.

"I heard you learn guitar" Wilbur said handing the guitar in your hand and breathing in and out heavyly.

"Oh Thank Wilbur" You said as he got to he's feet and walked back towards his car waving at you guys. You looked down at the Guitar, and at Tommy.

"Hey let's go back to the house" You said putting the guitar strip on your shoulder and over your back, Tommy and Tubbo agreed and Walked to the bus stop, The bus got there it was 6:36 and you guys were very close to Tommy's  house. After the bus stopped You and Tommy stepped out of the bus and waved bye to Tubbo. You and Tommy walked into the house and went upstairs without word.

You went into your room and started putting thing down, First was the PCs you placed them next to each other, Then the Mic, You unboxed key bored and placed it down. After you put all the thing down you turn your PCs on and login in and connected everything to the PCs, after a few minutes for just downloading the things you need to stream and you were done, you went on youtube and scroll through your recomended It was mostly Dream Team, Tommy, Wilbur, or some kinda thing from 5 years ago. You saw a Song called "Putting a spin on Hey there Deliah" You clicked it, you already new the lyrics but you loved the song.

Link:

You started sing it, get the notes just right but then you felt someone, You turn around and there was Tommy sitting down.

"You have a beautiful voice" Tommy said smiling and chucking as you visible looked scared.

"Oh my god Tommy youu scared me" You said holding you chest.

"Who was the song about?" Tommy said laying down as you laughed.

"I don't know...Exactly I can't tell you" You said think over the question and turning around smirking as Tommy awwed.

"So many secrets" Tommy mutters under his breath, and you laughed

"That you will never know"